I love my little .177 s200 I use for carrying around on long days and for a bit of mooching. A couple of my places i shoot tho I'd like a discrete rifle that can be packed away as to not alarm the locals ;-) . Been toying with the tdr for a couple of years as I love the s200 and would like any feedback from u folks. I no it's a s410 but any of u got one??? Any good?? Cheers danny

Edited by dannyboy P

My mate has one he's on here he loves it low shot count though!!

i had a problem that if i filled the tank r1te up then the pressure would be inconsistant, but when it dropped to 170 - 180 bar (if memory serves me correct) then it would shoot bob on :hmm: :hmm:

do you know if your pal has any problems like that??

As Andy_C mentioned, I have an S410 TDR in .22 and I love it. Quiet, more accurate than I'll ever be and light. The sweet spot on mine is from 170 bar to about 100. there's no point filling to above that as you're all over the place accuracy wise and you'll still have 35-40 consistent shots in .22 n the sweet spot.

A great gun, mine hardly gets used (twice in the last year) because I prefer the weight of the S10 and R10, but not taking anything from them, they're brilliant!

• Like 1

Cheers for the replys. I'm after a 177 so the shot count is going to be really low. Wonder if it could be regulated and played with to get more shots per charge???? Surprised me its that low as my s200 gives me 50 charged at 180 bar. Was hoping for the same :-(

You can get them regged by tench, the shot count goes up to a staggering 65 - 70 (or near) full power shots, (HW100 Carbine territory), I've rarely needed more than 30 shots to check zero and hunt for a day so never worried about shot count.