"peddling For The Pot" Documentaries

The most boring documentary I've had the displeasure to watch, no wonder the comments section has been disabled on youtube......................... :boredom:

Come on it's only the third video and already its getting hard to watch !

• Like 1

cheers guys, it was filmed all in one day . The breast of the pigeon was marinated and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic for a few hours after de frosting and then we quickly fried it up outdoors.It was absolutely delicious but we ran out of camera battery to finish of the documentary .

Good news

I have managed to change the setting so you can now view the video on a mobile device, you can also leave comments if you wish.

The self Sufficient cyclist will be biking from seaside resort Skegness back to Nottingham , this is achievable in one day but we will like to meet with hunter/gatherers on our way back. We will be leaving Skegness on Thursday19th September and arriving home late evening Saturday 21st September. If you hunt within a few miles of our route back then please contact me. We are a friendly bunch of guys that hope to learn more from those we meet or just out for the experience.

thanks again

The most boring documentary I've had the displeasure to watch, no wonder the comments section has been disabled on youtube......................... :boredom:

Come on it's only the third video and already its getting hard to watch !

I am trying my best to improve my videos , working full time and not having constant access to the internet has hindered my progress. I could be rushing the editing to get them on the internet but its all practice. I don't even know how to use youtube yet.

Edited by REW