• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im back   Well I moved finally and ive been here about a week now, Ive still not finished unpacking and "decorating" yet but I have tried to get pictures from start to finish although i did keep fo

Just read topic and good luck to you mate I to agree that money has to much control Over our life's I try to eat as much game as poss I keep Chickens and pigs for the table which r Far bette

Hi mate, thanks for asking. The wood burner gets it bloody roasting! A few times I've had to open to caravan door and shut the vents to let the fire die down a bit as it gets too warm. I think its one

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, thanks for asking. The wood burner gets it bloody roasting! A few times I've had to open to caravan door and shut the vents to let the fire die down a bit as it gets too warm. I think its one of the best investments I've ever made as my winter heating bill no longer exists :) good job as well with the £70 gas bottle I've just bought! :(

Billy

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Only just seen these comments.

All was going well, I got the log burner going and sorted out my veg patch etc. I was starting to look at solar power when the land owner dropped the bomb that the land is about to be repossessed!

f***ing wanker. Army it is then :)