After A Working Dog, Can Anyone Help???

Hi been out of lamping for about 2 year due to having a baby, now my little boys 2 and I wanna get back into it and show him the ropes, I'm after a small dog, already running lamp preferably whippet size. Quiet in kennel and good with kids, only interested in rabbiting dog as got permission on local bit of land. Don't want to travel far. I'm in dartford. Can anyone help? Don't mind price along as good dog. Very good home waiting for the right dog. Thanks

Shame you're so far away i have a perfect little rabbiting dog im selling for cheap here have a look at it mate http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/108711613/bull-whippet-greyhound.html

nice little dog that mate how come your letting him go :thumbs:

No space for him mate and i already have to other male dogs, And next season i wont be able to get out much as im going to be working nights. i wanna get rid of him as i don't wanna hold him back and let someone else run him on to hill full potential.

Shame you're so far away i have a perfect little rabbiting dog im selling for cheap here have a look at it mate http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/108711613/bull-whippet-greyhound.html

thats a bonnie dog bargain for someone

I know mate it's a shame to let him go alot of people have been interested in him like im gonna keep in contact with whoever gets him to see how he does next season.

• 2 weeks later...