Stalker Tiger Ten Cub

I've been offered one of these at a very reasonable price but I know very little about them other than there baised on the super ten.

Has anyone had one or able to give me any information on them?

Apart from the obvious woodwork and barrel shortening what other mods were made to them?

null_zps2ba505cd.jpg

Atb

There is nothing really bad about them. The trigger was better, because the safety had been removed. The only downside was that they were expensive, as some very nice pieces of wood were used.

There were several grades of tune. The top one included reducing weight by turning down the diameter of the barrel along it's lenght and then covered with a bull-barrel. The bottle was removed and replaced on the LE model by a long resevoir. There were two sizes. this helped with the looks and maybe the weight. The reg was chagned to Aluminium to reduce weight. Something else was done to reduce weight by replacing it with Aluminium, but I cannot remember what. Best thing to do is to find an old advert. It explains everything.

The top of the range one basically turns the s10 into a handy hunter. Although an expensive one. Incidently, the barrels were selected for accuracy...

I believe the guy who "made" them has finished with shooting entirely... have a look at this link

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~targetts/TigerTen.htm

Hi Dubba.

Looks like a real nice rifle.

Being based on the legendary S10, I would expect it to perform very well indeed.

Keep us informed if you do go ahead and buy it.

Be very interested to see Chrono results etc.

Lucky enough to own 3 x S10s all in .22 and every one of them likes Defients 14g Large 5.52 Head Size :thumbs:

Look forward to reading more about her......good luck.

ATB.

Bill.