Topics Getting Locked

Piped or pipped? being a mod you should be able to spell

I'm afraid more and more threads that are illegal, have no substance or contain personal vendettas are becoming more common and thank you to the members using the report button..............

Grasses!

Excellent input

I'm afraid more and more threads that are illegal, have no substance or contain personal vendettas are becoming more common and thank you to the members using the report button..............

Grasses!

good selection here and quite reasonably priced http://www.plantmenow.co.uk/wild-flower-meadow.aspx?_$ja=cgid:6319222490|tsid:46905|cid:79436930|lid:49316803730|nw:{ifsearch:search}{ifcontent:content}|crid:23877451490|dvc:{device}|adp:{adposition}|bku:1&gclid=CP2W_NKC4rgCFbHKtAodmD0Aug

Bit late think your mate beat you to the childish reply

Janky strides

i do believe you even piped his with yours :laugh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love coursing, I been around it since I opened my eyes but these new breed on here are tossers , who bable shit trying to get noticed and just pathetic. Don't think they ever heard of txting. Gl

A hope they keep getting locked am sick of all the coursing bitching threads a wish they would all meet up in a field and leave the dogs at home and have a big f****n royal rumble and knock 10 shades

i love nothing better than pushing that button on these threads infact i dont even read them and still push it

Grasses!

Excellent input

Grasses!

good selection here and quite reasonably priced http://www.plantmenow.co.uk/wild-flower-meadow.aspx?_$ja=cgid:6319222490|tsid:46905|cid:79436930|lid:49316803730|nw:{ifsearch:search}{ifcontent:content}|crid:23877451490|dvc:{device}|adp:{adposition}|bku:1&gclid=CP2W_NKC4rgCFbHKtAodmD0Aug

Janky strides

i am dyslexic so get over it , or was that anorexic :laugh:

Grasses!

Excellent input

Grasses!

Janky strides

Bet you spell checked them ones , window licker haha

Grasses!

Excellent input

Grasses!

Janky strides

one your thick an the other your thin :laugh:

• Like 2

I love coursing, I been around it since I opened my eyes but these new breed on here are tossers , who bable shit trying to get noticed and just pathetic. Don't think they ever heard of txting.

Glad they get locked . I hope everyone does ,as it just bringing the wrong attention to the game.

Bang on the money mate.....total drivel...not big and not clever... :thumbs:

Give them their own section or better still their own website....

www.dayshitters.com

• Like 3