Carrying All Your Gear?

its a pain when you have to carry it your knackered before you start shooting been thinking of getting a trolley of some kind anybody have any idea where you can get them from.

rotary

decoys

net

poles

battery

seat

carts

gun

flask

it weights a ton if you have a good way to walk to get to the right spot

That's the problem I have. My decoy bag had it all in, it was uncomfortable but it done the job, until the stitching went on one side. I'm thinking about one of the foldable fishing trolleys?

yeah that's what I've been thinking something along them lines may be somebody might come up with a good solution

• 2 weeks later...

I use an 03milesR, he's a strong lad with plenty of staying power, at times I give him a break and carry the hide poles but I don't like to over do it, after all when I let the dog off I've got to carry the lead as well. I have at times even been known to carry my own gun, but this is more of an exception than a rule. So there you go if you work them hard when they're young you can reap the benefits as they get older, it was a long term plan but boy is it paying out big time now!! :thumbs:

its a pain when you have to carry it your knackered before you start shooting been thinking of getting a trolley of some kind anybody have any idea where you can get them from.

rotary

decoys

net

poles

battery

seat

carts

gun

flask

it weights a ton if you have a good way to walk to get to the right spot

ha ha yea and then some times you find its not the right spot.

I have one of they plastic water drum it will be about 20 gallon and have put wheels on the side of it ...every thing goes in it deeks flapers bouncers cradles magnet batteries and nets on top with the jack pike hide poles in there bag ....g one are the days when you went out with 6 plastic half shells

I use a large decoying bag holds the magnet bateries decoys and usaly carry it , but if have to go far across fields use a wheel barrow the large plastic type with pnumatic tyre goes over most stuff if going over fences just put the bag over first then sling the barrow over and reload barrow . And guess what it doubles up as a wheel barrow at home too