Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, fats said:

I got her from Hancock mate she’s just gone 4

I knew that mate, was just being a tad jocular for the hancock haters on here lol. She has the same sire as my lad's dog. He's turning into a useful dog too. Loved those vids you put up a couple of weeks back, she's on those bolters in a second :thumbs:

19 minutes ago, fats said:

Ha ha got you. Yeah she a joy to have mate any pics of your lads dog mate

He put some pics up recently,  3/4 bred by merlin, can't remember the thread now, I'll have a look today when I've got more time :thumbs:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He put some pics up recently,  3/4 bred by merlin, can't remember the thread now, I'll have a look today when I've got more time :thumbs:

Page 15 of the 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie thread, started by fastdogz. He's just turned 2, on 26th march :thumbs:

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I knew that mate, was just being a tad jocular for the hancock haters on here lol. She has the same sire as my lad's dog. He's turning into a useful dog too. Loved those vids you put up a couple of weeks back, she's on those bolters in a second :thumbs:

So hankooks are good now , well note wrong wi that dog looks like he's doing the biz but is he game and willing to SMASH things 

Smash things I said

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Is your lad called rob shaark 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Black neck said:

So hankooks are good now , well note wrong wi that dog looks like he's doing the biz but is he game and willing to SMASH things 

Smash things I said

I've never said hancocks are bad mate. I know of several dogs up and down the country, directly from there, or from dogs bred from there, that are/were regularly catching all quarry. 

Just don't like the dogs with beardie in them :thumbs:

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I've never said hancocks are bad mate. I know of several dogs up and down the country, directly from there, or from dogs bred from there, that are/were regularly catching all quarry. 

Just don't like the dogs with beardie in them :thumbs:

Ok mate seems reasonable to me 

But what about SMASHING things

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Ok mate seems reasonable to me 

But what about SMASHING things

Lol I was referring to 'smashing' in the thread the other day, total newcomer I think it was. Personally can't f***ing stand the phrase, so I'll leave all that bollox to all the dimwitted superheroes on here with their 'machines'  lol :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Lol I was referring to 'smashing' in the thread the other other day, total newcomer I think it was. Personally can't f***ing stand the phrase, so I'll leave all that bollox to all the dimwitted superheroes on here with their 'machines'  lol :thumbs:

I know what you mean mate what dog's do you run pal

37 minutes ago, shaaark said:

At the moment nothing, but almost every one of my dogs has had a bit of collie in

Had a little bitch when I was a kid she had border and beardy collie in her only 19" tts she took plenty rabbits the odd hare and fox 

20170505_144734.jpg

• Like 3