Rabbiting Dogs

WHY WAIT TILL TOMORROW ..LOL I MITE NOT WAKE UP,,,LOL,,, 1,314 FERRETS AND DOGS,, THEN MY DOG 694,,,, A BIT BETTER THAN I FORT,,,SO IM HAPPY WITH THAT TOMO,, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETIRE ON THAT I WILL HAVE TO CATCH SOME MORE,,I WILL SLEEP BETTER NOW.....

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

First time I've seen a recent photo of her Johnny, she is a beauty :wub:

What's she like temp/personality wise?

Thanks Moll, she's a biddable little bitch and has a great temprement and loads of character about her, she's coming along nicely. :thumbs:

tomo, d lloyd ta muchly but they're both very different, if only i could get the best virtues from each into the one superdog.............

kev jeans looking well mate hope shes doing good for you

a couple more pics apologies for the pics not the usual quality i didn't take them and the bags under the eyes that comes with staying out half the night eh

bunnies002_zps9d201af6.jpg

bunnies015_zps2b7c1dc1.jpg

bunnies038_zpsb386cc56.jpg

how do you rate the muck boot birddog

better for ferreting on cold mornings too warm for lamping had them 3 yrs and they seem to be ok

I agree haha feet sweat bad in them but warm for the cold mornings and comfortable ,easy to put on take off ect would buy them again

• Like 1

tomo, d lloyd ta muchly but they're both very different, if only i could get the best virtues from each into the one superdog.............

a couple more pics apologies for the pics not the usual quality i didn't take them and the bags under the eyes that comes with staying out half the night eh

better for ferreting on cold mornings too warm for lamping had them 3 yrs and they seem to be ok

I agree haha feet sweat bad in them but warm for the cold mornings and comfortable ,easy to put on take off ect would buy them again

Warm, comfy, but soles are shit, i was going down a wet grass banking, feet just went from me, grabbed fence to break fall, ended up in A&E five stitches in hand, not good on grass slopes.

Moll - When he says 'Character' he means shes fecking nuts :laugh:

On a serious note, shes coming on an absolute treat for the ferreting and mooching game, got a bit of class about her. Can't wait to see her in a years time, when shes settled into it.

But I wish she'd just stand still! :laugh::tongue2:

Warm, comfy, but soles are shit, i was going down a wet grass banking, feet just went from me, grabbed fence to break fall, ended up in A&E five stitches in hand, not good on grass slopes.

Yeah must admit on stone or anything like that they are very slippery I haven't gone over yet but nearly did a few times