5/8 3/8 Bull Gray, Overshot

No show pony lol.just disappointed that its shown as thares obviously sumthin way down reared its head both bull x were from difrent strains of dog on gray and bull so didn't see that comein. Thare not exactly far off just direct behind just have to keep a eye on n see how it devolops

Alot of "working bulls" have one or another but didn't affect there use,kc stuff don't as its not confirmation to have either.

Only time will tell if its a major issue but as bosun said probably not,my mrs has a lurcher who had her top jaw badly broken and never treated properly before she took her in making her an ugly looking dog but does her job well still.

Thare 5 weeks old, ye a have seen some lines have slight shot mouths but the ones used were all good that a seen.not to botherd was just curiouse to see if it was just a bull gray thing that might happen coz I know on the first x Thay were all perfect but breeding the 3/4 g to the 1/4 b to 1/2 x has sparked something off.kinda worys me for future breedings don't want things getin outa hand,u know yer self lads when u breed u breed for the best do ye

I wouldn't worry just yet, only thing you do need to watch is when they start loosing the puppy teeth as it can sometimes cause problems

in they can retain them or the puppy teeth if they don't come out properly they can push the adult teeth out of line.

A dog's jaw finishes growing at approximately ten months of age, and until that time a mild under or overshot should be left alone as it may corrct itself spontaneously during the growth period. A severe bite structure problem is unlikely to be corrected with aging, but should not be surgically corrected until the puppy is older and has finished growing.

Apparently the upper and lower jaw can grow at different rates as the pup matures. Looked into it a bit when I got my GSP bitch. Her jaw was/is quite bad mind you and didn't correct itself. As said...doesn't affect her in any way. Hopefully yours will ;-)

Thare not that bad the Mrs one is just under the the top and no more almost perfect but other ones are a bit out. Am sure Thay be fine am not concerd on it.look at old bulldogs thare jaws were allllll f****d up but gave the incredible bite a little over on a bull gray ain't a bigy just curiouse if it Happend a lot with the breeding in general

Apparently the upper and lower jaw can grow at different rates as the pup matures. Looked into it a bit when I got my GSP bitch. Her jaw was/is quite bad mind you and didn't correct itself. As said...doesn't affect her in any way. Hopefully yours will ;-)

Both sides can also grow at different rates also.

Just found this though.

http://www.dentalvet.com/patients/orthodontics/pet_orthodontics.htm

Occlusion is controlled by genetics, nutrition, environment, and by mechanical forces generated by the interlock of the upper and lower teeth. Some abnormal bites (malocclusions) have been proven to be genetically influenced, such as severe over or under bites, and wry bites. Other bite abnormalities are known to be acquired (non genetic). Acquired malocclusions can result from tug of war games played with towels or ropes which move teeth into abnormal position. Traumatic birthing can also responsible for some acquired abnormalities.

To help define whether the malocclusion is genetic in origin, interdigitation of the premolars is studied. In breeds that have medium and long muzzles, the premolars should meet in a saw-toothed fashion. For example, the tip of the lower third premolar should be positioned equally between the crowns of the upper third and fourth premolars. If the tip of one premolar points to the tip of another premolar, there may be a genetically induced malocclusion. This only holds true in those breeds that do not have shortened muzzles.

Some genetic bite problems do not show up in each litter because they are recessively passed on. The goal of selective breeding is to mate one animal to another that has superior occlusion.