Go on thier website and you will find the ppi claim back section. Print off the forms, fill them in, and send them off. You do not need all the information they will check for you. It's dead simple. Only a fool pays a claim management 20 or 30% commission for doing f**k all.

Edited by jessdale

My dad made claims with banks he left like 10's of years ago, he just sent them a letter saying he thinks he could claim and they investigated it and stuff and sent him a letter saying we owe you £**,***.** and dad excepted it and they sent him a cheque. You get more if you do it yourself cause the companies get however much of it. ATB Dan

yes did it myself. i contacted the bank to get the ball rolling. after a week or two got a call and they refused to pay so i contacted the financial ombudsman.(which is a free service) they sent some forms out and i filled them in and sent them back. ombudsman said it could take up to 18 months as they had an enormous backlog. anyway we got a letter a few weeks back saying the had found in our favour and the bank had to settle within 12 weeks. only took 4 months for the ombudsman to sort it.

its really very simple. do it yourself as the ppi claims people will take a good commision for something thats really easy to do yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

JUST DONE IT CASH IN THE BANK BUT THEY DO LIKE TO MESS YOU ABOUT ABIT VISIT ANY BRANCH SIGNITURE NOT THE SAME ECT ECT JUST TO PROLONG THING,S ME THINK,S MONEY FOR NOTHING I JUST DONE IT WITH PPI COMPANY :thumbs: MONEY I WOULDNT HAVE HAD DONE IT FEW YEARS AGO SAID I WASNT DUE ANYTHING AND THAT WAS WITH A DIFFERENT PPI COMPANY JUST GOES TO SHOW :censored: