Old Type English Bulls?

Staff man myself, and have never been a fan of the EBT, though I do remember an old one eyed tan headed white dog around the North East way that apparently had EBT blood. The dog was called Bullet, even in an old pict he still looks a good type

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes jak i know exectly where they are , he s a good mate of mine and theres no plans to breed for a few years but there are some young dogs in his yard yet to be tested , earlier in the year two of th

Just wondered if anyone is breeding the old type English bulls? Not the short, rounded nose, fat things people breed today. I remember a bloke had some a few years ago on here. This pic is off google

Sounds a nightmare. Dogs should evolve for purpose not fashion.

Posted Images

Exactly, i have never owned a e.b.t. but the odd ones i have been about seem to not have any get up and go, they seem dumb, also never seen an active one, not interested in nothing, but there must be a few ok ones here and there.

I think good ones that have been selected for performance and bred close continue to be bred according to "The pibull garden" book and are a diffrent job altogether,also being bred for performance only they loose the roman nose.

Its funny you should mention that jeemes ,my brother in law had one for 12 years ,came to them through a rescue at 2 years old,she was calm and fairly well behaved ,didn't have the typical roman nose and a bit leggy,when she died they splashed out on a pup from a very well known show kennel,a tri coloured dog,my god it was an impressive looking beast,but it was an absolute nightmare to live with,wouldnt stay still,completely out of control and became aggressive to anybody who came near,they ended up taking it back to the breeder at 18 months old it had to be caged when anyone visited the house :bad::icon_eek:

yes jak i know exectly where they are , he s a good mate of mine and theres no plans to breed for a few years but there are some young dogs in his yard yet to be tested , earlier in the year two of these dogs were out in france boar hunting and made the dogos they were with look silly

Where you there in france on the hunt mate?

attachicon.gifsecuredownload-1.jpeg Sire

attachicon.gifsecuredownload.jpeg Dam

There you go mate

nice pair there, really like the brindles fcuk that with the whites blood shows up too much on them after the work, ya hav to smuggle them outa the field cos it looks like they've had theyre face cut to pieces when its just a few nicks lol

• Like 1

Staff man myself, and have never been a fan of the EBT, though I do remember an old one eyed tan headed white dog around the North East way that apparently had EBT blood. The dog was called Bullet, even in an old pict he still looks a good type

any chance of putting that pic up mate ?