Fox Shooting

Anyone local to me (Halifax) fancy helping me with shooting a fox? needs doing asap. I have a lad doing it but due to work commitments his time is very limited. He called it last week and it came out at 15 yards but there was no backstop for a shot with his rifle. I'm happy for it to be shot with either a rifle or shotgun. I have a fox call uk squeaker that I use but if you have your own caller which would work better then even better.

PM me if interested let me know when you can do it and what you would want to do it..

Thanks

Shaun

do you not have a gun? as your a pesti i would think you will have and you just need a man wi a lamp.. much better this way then you know who's behind the trigger

some loon balls on here and i would not invite any of them if i did not know them :laugh:

• Like 1

do you not have a gun? as your a pesti i would think you will have and you just need a man wi a lamp.. much better this way then you know who's behind the trigger

some loon balls on here and i would not invite any of them if i did not know them :laugh:

Be careful old friend Smithie is right there are some proper twonks on here.

Be careful old friend Smithie is right there are some proper twonks on here.

Ill bring my rat gun up and shoot it if you like ;)

• Like 1