My Summertime Lodger...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No he just takes her there so Andy can get her fit for him whilst he follows the latest series of Man Versus Food   Cheers, D.

they say dogs are like there owners , so im guessing tomo is a fit lad,........but in all fairness its good too have good friends you can trust too look after your dogs when you go away..........fair play andy you seem decent ,.....I bet a lot of lads go on holiday just before the season and leave the dogs with you .lol

Andy I am sure its not your intentional but this whole thread is comming across as look how fit my dogs are and look how unfit and always fukced Venus is ... I walk my dogs evey day for miles and they can go and go and go ... TOMO obviously doesn't walk Venus the same but I will get her fit for him whilst he is on his holidays that's if she can get up on her bed after our last walked that fukced her up because she is so unfit ... Do you see what I mean ??? I wouldn't be happy if I was TOMO and that was my dog being downed every day after every walk ............

Andy I am sure its not your intentional but this whole thread is comming across as look how fit my dogs are and look how unfit and always fukced Venus is ... I walk my dogs evey day for miles and they can go and go and go ... TOMO obviously doesn't walk Venus the same but I will get her fit for him whilst he is on his holidays that's if she can get up on her bed after our last walked that fukced her up because she is so unfit ... Do you see what I mean ??? I wouldn't be happy if I was TOMO and that was my dog being downed every day after every walk ............

I can see what your saying but it aint as if hes doing miles on a quad and he is running the dog into the ground , the dog is free running and enjoying his own capabilities,...when there free walking the dog will only do what its capable of and its hardly getting pushed,........if the dog was fooked it be be walking the same as your pace,..........

I'm not saying he is running the dog into the ground I am sure andy is far mor experienced and sensible for that to happen BUT evry post is ... Look how fukced Venus is ... Poor old Venus can't get up on her bed ... Look at the picture my dogs are in front and poor old Venus is behind with her tounge out .... Do you see what I mean ??? ......

I'm not saying he is running the dog into the ground I am sure andy is far mor experienced and sensible for that to happen BUT evry post is ... Look how fukced Venus is ... Poor old Venus can't get up on her bed ... Look at the picture my dogs are in front and poor old Venus is behind with her tounge out .... Do you see what I mean ??? ......

be honest I thought the same................I know what your getting at............I thought it was more pi$$ take,..........yeah it does go on a bit

No worries chaps..i read the topic from start to finish and i said she was f****d or knackered twice in five pages..i ain't gonna say she was doing handsprings if she ain't lol..my elder dogs are in no better shape and i wouldn't expect them to be it's just turned August and there's no rush..anyhow i'm sure TOMO would NOT be fussed one bit? I'm looking after HIS dog for over a month,it's getting excercised,fed,dry,clean bed,been wormed today,new flea & tick collar to prevent parasites as ticks are rife where i walk the mutts but i get your drift guys..it won't happen again :victory:

• Like 3

ITS ONLY WALKING AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS NOT GOING TO GET THAT TIED,, AND THE WALKING WILL NOT GET IT RUNNNG FIT,,SNIPE ALLMOST 13, DOSE THAT , ANDY PROBLEY DOING IT FOR HIMSELF MORE SO THAN THE DOGS,, MAY BE MORE OWNERS NEED THE EXERCISE,,LOL

Edited by tjones3862

No worries chaps..i read the topic from start to finish and i said she was f****d or knackered twice in five pages..i ain't gonna say she was doing handsprings if she ain't lol..my elder dogs are in no better shape and i wouldn't expect them to be it's just turned August and there's no rush..anyhow i'm sure TOMO would NOT be fussed one bit? I'm looking after HIS dog for over a month,it's getting excercised,fed,dry,clean bed,been wormed today,new flea & tick collar to prevent parasites as ticks are rife where i walk the mutts but i get your drift guys..it won't happen again :victory:

No need to explain yourself mate its obvious the bitch I unfit but come the season be a different story and sure tomo won't take any notice or he wouldn't leave her with you.

when i go on my hols my mucker who has a smallholding looks after mine, he has access to hundreds of acres of hunting and miles of country / farm tracks he runs his deerhound and collie cur behind his hilux for miles on top of mooching etc... for the first few days mine are gonna struggle a bit however fit they are, imo andy's only taking his daily 'strolls' with a variety of dogs and reporting back maybe giving a few on here an insight into the work needed to get man and dog up to scratch, i'm sure if by the end of her stay she's first back and wanting more he'll be the 1st to say........and i've got to say for scenery and views cumbria comes a close second to scotland (but still second lol)