Been A Long Time...

Not been on for ages and its that time of year when I have nothing better to do than go work and sunbathe so thought id post. Iv had my 1/2 greyhound 1/4 collie 1/8 deerhound 1/8 whippet for 2 1/2 year now and she's coming on 3 this November. I must say this is my 1st lurcher as iv always had terriers previous to this bitch. She has been amazing upto now 100 percent more than I expected. This has been the most loyal and brainy dog iv ever owned, probably due to being brought up with my old collie. Anyway I started her off last season and wow did she pick it up quick, she started with a few daytime catches on general walks out my local area. Once she had shown good ability I started her on the lamp.

Anyway to cut a long story short I was impressed, very impressed. She has the heart of a lion and retrieves bunnies live to hand without no training given. She has seen everything fur and teeth, some not purposely but she didn't shy away from anything she seen. Im not saying this bitch is a world beater but she has done me proud in her first season taking on any challenge set. Im hoping to breed this bitch after this season coming to keep a pup. Im wanting something about the same height but slightly stockier to give her that extra bit of strength. Any offers or ideas appreciated, Thanks.

at 3 month old

post-25364-0-17242900-1375185039.jpg

growing up last summer

post-25364-0-69048000-1375185106.jpg

shortly before last season

post-25364-0-47450500-1375185156.jpg