Airgun Section Hft Mini Comp At Old Down Pursuits This Coming Sunday.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you to everybody that turned up today, it is always nice to get together with some real good friends. I would also like to apologise to the newbie's for not introducing myself to you, as i do no

You wont get any excuses from me Si shot well on the second round he beat me and Gary with the 22. Mind you i needed a fresh draws to coin one of Si phrases you could of sailed the qe2 down the crack

Great day out with some new mates.   I'm well chuffed with my score of 50 at my first go at this HFT lark - even if it was probably beginner's luck!

Posted Images

No mate I took the .22 HW100KT.

Got to get some practice in ready for the AA meet in Sept.

Scored 46 points mate. I was hoping for around 48 or 49 with the .22 partner.

Then me Aaron, Gary, Steve and Mark KGB had a second mini comp and I scored 46 points again so im consistent with it, I now just need to work on my range estimation to scrape another 4 or 5 points. It was the longer range shots today I didnt range as good as I would of hoped.

Si

• Like 2

Many thanks to Rommels for giving me a call tonight, but alas I can't make this one due to work commitments :thumbs:

FFS!! you ever allowed out to play! man up to maggot!!

hope a gator grabs your fecking leg you p1key :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:
  • Like 2

No mate I took the .22 HW100KT.

Got to get some practice in ready for the AA meet in Sept.

Scored 46 points mate. I was hoping for around 48 or 49 with the .22 partner.

Then me Aaron, Gary, Steve and Mark KGB had a second mini comp and I scored 46 points again so im consistent with it, I now just need to work on my range estimation to scrape another 4 or 5 points. It was the longer range shots today I didnt range as good as I would of hoped.

Si

Nice shooting with the 22 Si think the wind didnt help much second time around though :thumbs:

• Like 1