Airgun Section Hft Mini Comp At Old Down Pursuits This Coming Sunday.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you to everybody that turned up today, it is always nice to get together with some real good friends. I would also like to apologise to the newbie's for not introducing myself to you, as i do no

You wont get any excuses from me Si shot well on the second round he beat me and Gary with the 22. Mind you i needed a fresh draws to coin one of Si phrases you could of sailed the qe2 down the crack

Great day out with some new mates.   I'm well chuffed with my score of 50 at my first go at this HFT lark - even if it was probably beginner's luck!

Posted Images

The way I feel at present I will probably go to sleep when I drop down to take prone shots. My part time relief work at my local school has turned into full time during the school holidays carrying out maintenance work. I have not worked this hard since my retirement four years ago!

Regards, Steve

tell me about it Steve, I hate the hols workload seems to double ATB Aaron

• Like 1

The way I feel at present I will probably go to sleep when I drop down to take prone shots. My part time relief work at my local school has turned into full time during the school holidays carrying out maintenance work. I have not worked this hard since my retirement four years ago!

Regards, Steve

Never look old enough to have retired, far to young.

• Like 1

Regards, Steve

Never look old enough to have retired, far to young.

You’re too kind Roger, but 45 years hard work in the construction industry was long enough to wear me out.

Regards, Steve

15 mm KZ at 45? Thats impressive lads.

Me and Steve will have to get up to my club later this afternoon and get practicing.

See you all tomorrow.

Ill be filming for another episode of VHTV.

Si.

• Like 2

Me and Steve will have to get up to my club later this afternoon and get practicing.

See you all tomorrow.

Si.

All on camera mate in less than calm wind me a Gary shooting a knockdown crow 15mm reducer and some 12mm drawing pins at 45 yards dont get me wrong not every shot but we are a talking a pellet width when missing been trying to find my comp lead for camcorder but will bring the cam tommorow mate got a couple of nice shots of my 10 yr old son Harvey hitting a 40mm knockdown at 45yards. C u tommorow chaps

See you all tomorrow.

Si.

Very nice Si but before you film me we need to agree a price of apperence money. I will tell you what Si if i can find any black paper i will cut out a moustache and take Davy's place, i don't think many viewers will notice the difference just replacing one balding overweight old fart with another. :laugh::tongue2::laugh: Sorry Davy if you read this, if you don't then i mean every word. Now we will have to talk about some freebies from our sponsers :angel: .

See you all tomorrow.

Si.

Very nice Si but before you film me we need to agree a price of apperence money. I will tell you what Si if i can find any black paper i will cut out a moustache and take Davy's place, i don't think many viewers will notice the difference just replacing one balding overweight old fart with another. :laugh::tongue2::laugh: Sorry Davy if you read this, if you don't then i mean every word. Now we will have to talk about some freebies from our sponsers :angel: .

PMSL you carry on roger,i dont think any one would notice? :hmm::tongue2:

• Like 1

See you all tomorrow.

Si.

PMSL you carry on roger,i dont think any one would notice? :hmm::tongue2:

People would ask if you had botox treatment. :whistling: I for one are missing you champ :toast: Hope you are having a nice time, relaxing with a rum and recharging your batteries. :thumbs:

Any good aaron. Im dreading this cause i havent been out since the meet. If you can get me the mount ill bring the 98

Yes mate found it, i will bring it for you to have a look at mate been sitting in the drawer for a while :thumbs: bring the mk4 and 98 mate and get some plinking in on the range mate :thumbs: