Lets Get Your Pics Of The Terriers For This Season People

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another few to keep the thread going

got his first look tuesday done v well so far so good only time will tell as you know

Posted Images

A take it that comments was aimed at me paulus ?

That comment was aimed at anyone posting pictures of a graphic nature that will more than likely get copied and used against the working terrier, Don't give anti`s the ammunition they need to use against you :thumbs:

Favouritism ! Theres alot worse been put up and not removed .theres plenty of pics on here that anyone wae half a clue can see theyve been used on illegal quary which is more likely to be used against genuine terriermen. And folk wonder why why ive been on so long with very little input.as i said favouritism depends who you are and who you know ! FACT .......

• Like 1

Favouritism ! Theres alot worse been put up and not removed .theres plenty of pics on here that anyone wae half a clue can see theyve been used on illegal quary which is more likely to be used against genuine terriermen. And folk wonder why why ive been on so long with very little input.as i said favouritism depends who you are and who you know ! FACT .......

given i don't know anyone on this thread then favouritism is hardly possible however it would seem dummy spitting is. If you see something that warrants reporting then report it, not come on days.weeks,months later and moan about it :thumbs:

Rubbish.. I'd remove any graphic pictures as well if I came across them irrespective of who posted them.. People won't listen to us when we say members have had their doors put through by the authorities because of what they have posted on here until it happens to them. There is this to consider as well as the image of your chosen pursuit..

No moanin speakin ma mind . An a widnae report anybody am nae grass. A was meerly pointin out those pics were mild in comparison to others yet they were removed within minutes i wouldnt post anything that could come bk n haunt mi later.

No moanin speakin ma mind . An a widnae report anybody am nae grass. A was meerly pointin out those pics were mild in comparison to others yet they were removed within minutes i wouldnt post anything that could come bk n haunt mi later.

theres a world of difference between reporting people doing silly things that are likely to cause harm themselves and terrier work in general and being a grass!! is 1 minute of fame on a website really worth the possibility of a whole world of shit falling on your life?

some good looking dogs on hear thanks for sharing :thumbs:

as anyone got any action shots pre ban of course :whistling:

The mouth moves , the fingers type, but Mr Brain has long since departed lol
. And people wonder why i take the st michel
I don't wonder why I know why lol !

theres a world of difference between reporting people doing silly things that are likely to cause harm themselves and terrier work in general and being a grass!! is 1 minute of fame on a website really worth the possibility of a whole world of shit falling on your life?
:thumbs:

Reporting an image or a post that could cause someone bother or make what you do look bad in the eyes of the world ain't grassing.. We're moderators on a hunting site, not the police.. All we do is remove the content for the good of the poster and the good of the game in general.. Sometimes it seems that some folk need protecting from themselves on here..

Well no me ! I do terrier work for the police one of which happens to be a countryside officer i know excactly what i can get away with and what can be used against me !

This is a privately owned site and the owner has the right to say what he does and does not want putting on it, if your police friends are happy with your pictures, may i suggest to stick to showing them to them, as they are not wanted on here :thumbs: