Pony Sacrificed On Dartmoor

Just heard on radio2 news that a third pony this year has been found mutilated on dartmoor its legs had been painted white and there were scorch marks on the ground in a circle around the pony where fires had been lit ??? ...........

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wouldn't take a huge amount of effort to catch them, they only come out to practice such acts on very limited days of the year. I'm sure a TA or RMR led exercise could sort this out at minimal cost

Fcuk it, why not, in for a penny...

Someone's obviously into sadism, necrophilia and bestiality. Haven't they realised they're flogging a dead horse?

It wouldn't take a huge amount of effort to catch them, they only come out to practice such acts on very limited days of the year. I'm sure a TA or RMR led exercise could sort this out at minimal cost to the tax payer.

• Like 3

Mental. wicka man or what!!? Them type of girls do set the old pulse racing though..

mental ones..? yeah my pulse certainly races when they're throwing plates and cups at you.

Who wants one that just agrees with you ? I need to feel her fire.

• Like 1

Mental. wicka man or what!!? Them type of girls do set the old pulse racing though..

mental ones..? yeah my pulse certainly races when they're throwing plates and cups at you.

As she sacrifices you in it?

As she sacrifices you in it?

Fcuk it, why not, in for a penny...

• Like 2

I'm just glad you don't get that sort of shit going on round here.. :angry: We always make sure we leave the place as we find it after our sacrifices and rituals... ;)

Sick b*****ds..