1St Visit To 2Nd Permission

Finally got round to going to my new permission was having a good walk about scaring good knows what worked out all my spots il be using in the future first down was a pigeon 41 yds with a head shot second down small rabbit with a head shot at 31 yds then the owner let the dogs out one wanted to chew my leg off (face veils are not good in these situations) calmed that one down then the second one more friendly decided it would take a fancy to eating some grass now I know when cats do his it's cos they want to puke, I later found out it likes eating socks ?!??! Anyway the owner popped out so I now had this dog no problem it wold happily walk behind me making more noise with its paws! the worst bit it was coughing its ring out trying to puke what ever it decided wasn't such a good idea to eat so that was me kinda f***ed because it wouldn't f**k off so that was that really nevermind always next time!!! Oh and the little screw thing came undone so that's why the sling is tied round the thumb hole:(

null_zps93040c68.jpg

• Like 2

I can relate to what you are saying about the dog Andy, the permission I am going to this afternoon has a pair of dogs. The golden retriever is a f*cking nightmare if it see's you it doesn't stop barking and growling.. bloody thing has messed up a few chances for me in the past, but the thing is that it is there doing it's job, and letting the farmer know someone it's not used to is about the place. Still frustrating nonetheless.

When my mate brings his dog along, if he's in the area and catches wind of me, he comes to greet me all excited like, and sticks his head down every f*cking burrow he can find... completely knackers the shooting

Could you not try early morning when the dogs out the way?

Least you got a couple, I have had days where I put a lot of work in for a big fat zero..

• Like 1

Ohh! good luck with that mate!

Does the sling connection on the under leaver damage the bluing? like scratch it at all? fancy a sling on mine but don't wanna damage it! :laugh:

I don't know it doesn't move wear its bolted the swivel hasn't I've had it on there since may tony wall fitted the swivels when I had it tuned!!

Ohh! good luck with that mate!

Does the sling connection on the under leaver damage the bluing? like scratch it at all? fancy a sling on mine but don't wanna damage it! :laugh:

If I could find him I'd go wrap it round his head!
  • Like 1