Sea Fishing

hi ben ,i dont know where you are based but any headland or rocky area with a tide rip should produce mackeral in settled weather plus pollock & bass .spinning plugging or float fishing ,i fished at bosherton manorbier angle etc ,,under st annes head there are some huge pollock to be caught , deep spinning with frozen sandeel , the beaches are good with a little surf ,fishing crab for bass or rag /lug for flounder bass flatties & mullet ,,west wales is a fishermans paradise best of luck

Can anyone tell me a good place to go sea fishing around west Wales area? An any tips would he helpfull? Cheers

Pm Malt he's from that area, he'll help you out. Just don't ask him where the best bass spots are though. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Can anyone tell me a good place to go sea fishing around west Wales area? An any tips would he helpfull? Cheers

Pm Malt he's from that area, he'll help you out. Just don't ask him where the best bass spots are though. :thumbs:

No, once bitten twice shy! :cray::laugh:

What part of West Wales are you visiting Ben?

I've been at it over 20 years mate, I still don't know what I'm doing half the time! :laugh:

Get yourself signed up here:

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/forum.php

The advice the lads on there dish out is second to none.. :thumbs:

Oh just give him a mark Malt Ffs..... Lightning won't strike twice lol.....

Good forum, though some are very generous with their knowledge on there..