Be Careful Who You Trust

It knocked me sick to be honest. Ive never used her for flying or anything cos Barnys are a doddle and more of a house thing. The Mrs was very close to her and reared her from a ball of fluff. Luckily a friend looked after my dog and other bird! I text him as soon as she died with a picture of her dead on the kitchen side and said he wants to hope I calm down because I am on the verge of kicking his back gate off and putting one in his dogs head!

It's not his dogs fault mate, it's him that deserves the slap...

Too right mate.!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've always said you can choose your mates but not your family.

never expect anything from anyone,and when they do let you down.you wont be suprised. sorry to hear that about your bird though mate,seriously bad craic that. I always give the same response to anyo

Dogs are different from birds where water is concerned I'd say. You could leave enough water for a week if you want but the dog could spill it the minute you leave. f**k knows why there's a debate her

It knocked me sick to be honest. Ive never used her for flying or anything cos Barnys are a doddle and more of a house thing. The Mrs was very close to her and reared her from a ball of fluff. Luckily a friend looked after my dog and other bird! I text him as soon as she died with a picture of her dead on the kitchen side and said he wants to hope I calm down because I am on the verge of kicking his back gate off and putting one in his dogs head!

Poor bird.

Why didn't you get your friend to look after the Owl aswell?

Because he only had room for the one bird. My cousin has a little bit experience with my owl as well and he lives about 3 streets away and drives, so I wasnt expecting nothing than to come home to a healthy owl. The job was a doddle. Let himself in, food out of the fridge, feed the bird. He was just too lazy and selfish in the end to get up off his hole and do the 30 second trip.

• Like 1

one word........WANKER!!!!

and he needs telling...

Hes been told mate. And a lot more. Still very tempted to give him a slap but the voice of reason (The Mrs) keeps saying it will only make things a lot worse. At the moment I couldnt care less!!!

when I was a kid we went on a family holiday --I asked a mate to feed my racing pigeons and paid him -- he feed them 3 times in 2 week :censored: came back no water --no food and all the young in the nest around 16 all dead I was gutted -- the following year my nan moved into ours and looked them even cleaned the lofts out ...

Edited by the_stig

This is another thing that is grinding my gears. It took a text or phone call. if for some reason he couldnt come around, or changed his mind, the he could have text and I had a chance of asking someone. instead I was oblivious thinking she was being looked after!

never expect anything from anyone,and when they do let you down.you wont be suprised.

sorry to hear that about your bird though mate,seriously bad craic that.

I always give the same response to anyone who says "trust me"

"I only trust two people in this world,one of them is me,the other isnt f***ing you" !

• Like 3