Driving Fields

Suddenly we live in the land of everyone catching 50/60/70 rabbits a night, with half a dozen charlie, and half a dozen deer thrown in. . . . .

. . . . . . I'm surprised we have any game left in the U.K.

Where did i say half a dozen charlie and half a dozen deer.. :blink: ..and if you have access to good land them number's are not uncommon which i have witnessed many times over the year's..

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i give it a thumbs down... dog men talk of testing the dog.. well as far as i see it you chase the rabbit/hare/fox down then throw the dog out the window at 20+ mph   not very sporting is it if th

Driving around a field slipping dogs on quarry is in no way hunting or any test for a decent dog ... It's just s way of bad dog men to brag that they have big numbers and bluff themselves that they ha

not with dog, gun or a 4x4.. maybe a field or two across from were i am ment to be (longnet)....   i know farmers that would trench the field if people started on there with 4x4.. i have already bee

Suddenly we live in the land of everyone catching 50/60/70 rabbits a night, with half a dozen charlie, and half a dozen deer thrown in. . . . .

. . . . . . I'm surprised we have any game left in the U.K.

Where did i say half a dozen charlie and half a dozen deer.. :blink: ..and if you have access to good land them number's are not uncommon which i have witnessed many times over the year's..

what would you know millet you run shark bait :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

No time for cuppa or sarney in a jeep my mate my dogs are out doing what thay should be not sat down having a tea partey next time take them a bit of cake for when thay done good or get a jeep and get them a macdonnalds on the way home after a long nights hard work mines a bacon and egg muffin

socks and millet you should have a meet up with lads that use the 4x4 how it should be used then come on and say what you think about it.millet you can bring your free lined bait to.

I think unless your going to the dales or places heaving with game its common sense that driving and putting more gear in front of your dog is going to keep it fitter.....its not the walking that,ll keep you dog fit its how many runs your giving it simple.....

• Like 2

Socks how can a dog thats walked be fitter than one thats run out a jeep a dog thats walked may run if the land right 50 rabbits two foxes and 2 deer a night whats it take to pick up afew rabbit up odd foxand if u lucky a deer now if you jeep a dog u ant after rabbits u may take 6/8 fox 4/8 deer now how much fitness do u think it takes to do that the dogs u walk wont see that in a season not just a night

thats a bit of a bold statement if you walk your dog your lucky to see 6or 8 foxes or 4 to 8 deer f--k me walk a couple miles from my house and you will see that in a morning lol

where is the sport in driving an animal in front of a motor where do you think you are on safari on a big game hunt? the last few videos police and othwise I have seen the majority of the dogs hoiked out of a motor get blown away and couldnt catch a cold in a freezer. The lads I know who drive the land do only deer on quads and they do it as a business they have luton vans kitted out and are good at what they do but one thing is certain they dont pretend there is any sport involved it is purely money

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 5

This is my last on this pointless subject..but the biggest bag's i have had and have seen done have all been on foot..by fit keen people.. :yes:

If your talking rabbits I don't think anyone who has posted on this topic will disagree.

U should get out moor then and do some thing about that that is for to many to be walking about in a morning it must be alive at night by the way where is it you live

what a cock,.......some people respect what they got ,...and respect the time of year,.........this statement says it all

• Like 1