Red Deer

Pulled 2 red stags going back awhile with a collie x hound and a bull x hound and to be honest without a big blade and a fast hand I wouldn't be writing this post , wouldnt advice anyone to do this without experience of smaller deer , the collie had the brains in gettin under them but by god the bull hit them head on no reverse and once they lose balance atal the wind will take em down but as long as the dogs keeps the neck and head down it will stay down for a few moments but if it gets its head up your in trouble :) a friend of mine got his arm broken by a doe , she kicked him while standing up :/

liar

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh: :yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red Stags......................piece of piss    

How do you know ? quite a few lads have took them back in the day before the silly ban and not just with bull crosses either

To those that said reds could not be taken with lurchers, well its a pity you did,nt get out more and open your eyes before the silly ban came into force. I am only talking hinds and biggish pricket,s

Posted Images

I once took one with a cheetah...

mine do lions tigers and bears regular lol

Is that how it lost a leg........ :hmm::D

Pulled 2 red stags going back awhile with a collie x hound and a bull x hound and to be honest without a big blade and a fast hand I wouldn't be writing this post , wouldnt advice anyone to do this without experience of smaller deer , the collie had the brains in gettin under them but by god the bull hit them head on no reverse and once they lose balance atal the wind will take em down but as long as the dogs keeps the neck and head down it will stay down for a few moments but if it gets its head up your in trouble :) a friend of mine got his arm broken by a doe , she kicked him while standing up :/

liar

ha! Good 1 go get a job , you day walker , just cause your afraid of the dark ! And I don't hav to prove any thing to keyboard warriors like you, go collect your dole and bother someone else muppet!

liar

ha! Good 1 go get a job , you day walker , just cause your afraid of the dark ! And I don't hav to prove any thing to keyboard warriors like you, go collect your dole and bother someone else muppet!

got a job mate its hard work scratching on

liar

if a red stag wants to get up whilst a dog has got hold of its neck am sure it will just stand up as if the dogs not even there, I agree with who ever said your a liar hahaha bullshitting gets you no where in life!

liar
if a red stag wants to get up whilst a dog has got hold of its neck am sure it will just stand up as if the dogs not even there, I agree with who ever said your a liar hahaha bullshitting gets you no where in life

hes full of shit mate proper liar

liar
if a red stag wants to get up whilst a dog has got hold of its neck am sure it will just stand up as if the dogs not even there, I agree with who ever said your a liar hahaha bullshitting gets you no where in life

so everybody here who said yes is a liar , and I never said it can't get up , but the balance in any deer is in its neck and to be honest I dnt care what you think , I done seen it , and maybe you would under stand if you did too!

liar

so everybody here who said yes is a liar , and I never said it can't get up , but the balance in any deer is in its neck and to be honest I dnt care what you think , I done seen it , and maybe you would under stand if you did too!

liar