Red Deer

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red Stags......................piece of piss    

How do you know ? quite a few lads have took them back in the day before the silly ban and not just with bull crosses either

To those that said reds could not be taken with lurchers, well its a pity you did,nt get out more and open your eyes before the silly ban came into force. I am only talking hinds and biggish pricket,s

Posted Images

There are some funny folk on here, some really don't seem to get sarcasm. . . .

And others just don't really seem to get anything. . . . . :laugh:

A wiser man than I, told me that it's a multi parted b*****d. . . . . the catching up, the stopping, the knocking over and the holding down. . . . . .

Got to be SOME dog to do one of those proper stags, single handed. But I would imagine there are enough dogs about able to stop does in the right situation. . . . .

Carrying the f***ing thing back to the motor however . . . . . . .

• Like 1

Can be done seen it be done doubled up bull x it's not catching them thats the problem its dispatch the rascals gotta have some balls grabbing hold of head with all antlers here there and every not an easy task

• Like 2

Lurchers single or double taking red deer :no: its impossible :yes:

Just 'cos you aint seen it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

Ever heard of Scottish Deerhounds? :whistling::D

Cheers, D.

yea big rough coated weak wristed pencil necked things,they was once bred to track and bay at wounded red deer.

Edited by brigg

Impossible haha nothing's impossible if you av the right tools

Which tools would that be?

Likes been sed its ok puting your dog dogs on a beast like a red stag your dogs if owt about them will do there job but then its up to you to finish the job and it ant going to go with out a fight make shoure you got your boxing gloves with you dont start what u cant finish

The dogs from your area wont do the job judging by that police helicopter video footage that was on here a little while back.

How do you know ? quite a few lads have took them back in the day before the silly ban and not just with bull crosses either :thumbs:

I read it in a book :thumbs:

Impossible haha nothing's impossible if you av the right tools

Ye a .243 and 100 grain prohunters at 3000fps

:thumbs:

Just 'cos you aint seen it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

Ever heard of Scottish Deerhounds? :whistling::D

Cheers, D.

Have you seen it done? :)

I have never seen it done and i won't be trying it mysef so i'm on the fence here.. but when referring to red Stag's are folk on about the smaller younger stag's or the older big brute's that can be in excess of 450lb in weight..because i would find it hard to believe that two dog's of any kind good stop one of them..maybe a lion but not a pair of dog's.. :whistling:

• Like 1

I have never seen it done and i won't be trying it mysef so i'm on the fence here.. but when referring to red Stag's are folk on about the smaller younger stag's or the older big brute's that can be in excess of 450lb in weight..because i would find it hard to believe that two dog's of any kind good stop one of them..maybe a lion but not a pair of dog's.. :whistling:

Them bull x lads will disagree mate.....piece o piss to them...double figures...single handed - job done... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Come to think o it - that fecker in your profile pic might just be capable wi choppers like that eh????

• Like 1