Frankie Boyle On Hunger Strike

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he should have gone on hunger strike till Lee Rigbys family get justice , or arn,tBritish people trendy enough for him ?

frankie boyles a prick let him f*ckin starve a man with such a f*ckt up opinion on things should be hung drawn and quarterd ffs we all like a laff but he takes things beyond too far hes a sorry excuse

My first reaction to Guantanemo suspects is 'F**k 'em!' - but then my sensible side kicks in. I am no fan of Muslims (as some of you may have noticed) but we often denounce their desire to overthrow

I don't get it. Maybe this bloke should have a fair trial, but just because he hasn't, doesn't mean he is innocent. I doubt that "innocent" people are rounded up for no reason. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but I am saying that not everyone held without trial is innocent.

Frankie Boyle (IMO) is a pompous, unfunny man who is doing this purely for his own benefit, not for anyone else. He is just trying to put himself back in the limelight. I can think of 1000 more worthy causes he could use.

Not much of a hunger strike is it if he gives up after a week? Fanny. :censored:

true mate the headline shouldve read, comedian fasting for a week lol . Still its not a sensational a headline as comedian goes on hunger strike !

normally for hunger strikes to work, you've got to first care about the people on hunger strike. i can just see obama now, sat all concerned in the white house, doing everything in his power to get the poor guy freed from guantanamo for the sake of frankie....

All jokes aside guantanamo wants shutting down, ive never heard of anyone going through there and getting a fair trial. How can we say we fly the flag of whats just and right, and say how disgusting it is when the taliban torture prisoners, yet do it ourselves. If hes guilty an we can prove it, trial him, find him guilty and then send him breaking rocks for the rest of his life, put him in alcatraz i dont care. However i suspect the reason they get put in there is because we want to imprison them, and a trial would highlight that they are innocent. So No trial, and they can say 'HES A TERRORIST' in the same way the USA and his little sidekick the UK wade into places like iraq and afghanistan for the good of the people. In the words of the late great bill hicks

'They have terrible weapons....terrrible weapons'

'how do you know'

'erm....we errr, kept the receipts'

• Like 1

fcuk frankis move him out to afgan if he loves them that much, 7/7, lee rigby and many others now theres innocent people that never even got any trial they were executed by the pieces of shite that represent shitslam. so fcuk them all they aint welcome in my mind or house . Frankie if you died im sure the muslim council would have buried you with in 24 hrs and done everybody else a favour

• Like 1

I don't get it. Maybe this bloke should have a fair trial, but just because he hasn't, doesn't mean he is innocent. I doubt that "innocent" people are rounded up for no reason. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but I am saying that not everyone held without trial is innocent.

Frankie Boyle (IMO) is a pompous, unfunny man who is doing this purely for his own benefit, not for anyone else. He is just trying to put himself back in the limelight. I can think of 1000 more worthy causes he could use.

Not much of a hunger strike is it if he gives up after a week? Fanny. :censored:

They are innocent until they're proven guilty by a fair trial, that's how civilised democracy's work. As has been said, if he has done something wrong then put him on trial, it's as simple as that.

We are no better than the savages in Afghanistan if we turn a blind eye to this.