Frankie Boyle On Hunger Strike

I dont think he's an attention seeker....i reckon he'd do that even if he wasnt famous. Ive read his book and he has done some weird and wonderfully f****d up stuff in his life. Infact i'd have said he was the opposite and hates all the attention.....rather be hated than loved sort of guy.... :thumbs:

hes got to be a bit of a attention seeker for him to be a stand up comic surely , but I get your point .

True............but i'd doubt you'll see him on a Celebrity thing anytime soon................ :laugh::laugh:
mind I'd pay good money to see him in the jungle can you imagine lol

I'd love that..............canny see much of his daily chats being aired on tv though. ... :toast:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he should have gone on hunger strike till Lee Rigbys family get justice , or arn,tBritish people trendy enough for him ?

frankie boyles a prick let him f*ckin starve a man with such a f*ckt up opinion on things should be hung drawn and quarterd ffs we all like a laff but he takes things beyond too far hes a sorry excuse

My first reaction to Guantanemo suspects is 'F**k 'em!' - but then my sensible side kicks in. I am no fan of Muslims (as some of you may have noticed) but we often denounce their desire to overthrow

Used to like frankie, until I red this topic

Why's that? He is trying to help an innocent man who's being detained without a trial.

A paki living in our country isn't innocent.

The sort of retardedly dumb reply I'd expect.

• Like 2

A few people Need to do a bit of research before condemning everyone in Guantanamo bay....they definetly have innocent people locked up and if they were to go to court it would really show America up .....I have seen a few tv documentary s and have read a bit about it and the afghans were selling people to the Americans for serious money and people were locked up because of it ......for sure they have got some nasty scumbags in there but they should have never left Afghanistan alive ..a few in the back of the head and the ones that they were not sure of should have been left in a lovely Kabul prison......Guantanamo bay is a head ache for America and it is a sign of American stupidity....they are a lunatic nation

• Like 2

My first reaction to Guantanemo suspects is 'F**k 'em!' - but then my sensible side kicks in.

I am no fan of Muslims (as some of you may have noticed) but we often denounce their desire to overthrow the rule of law. If they are believed to have committed a crime, put them on trial - that is the rule of the law and democracy that they despise so much!!

To have held these men for so long, without trial or even the most basic legal representation has only given our enemies ammunition,and in my opinion, does not sit easily next to the ideas of law and order that we all hold dear.

• Like 4

i have trouble sleeping at night,worried about the plight of them hooded and in jump suits.

well it's comments like that they use to turn the heads of the easily led & those who

feel they are victimized to do such things as happened on 7/7 & to lee rigby if them

in Guantanamo have done summet put them on trial for it.you can't just talk about

justice when it suits your own agenda,it has to work both ways. as for frankie boyle

not being an attention seeker ffs have you seen his act it's all about grabbing your

attention by shocking you

My first reaction to Guantanemo suspects is 'F**k 'em!' - but then my sensible side kicks in.

I am no fan of Muslims (as some of you may have noticed) but we often denounce their desire to overthrow the rule of law. If they are believed to have committed a crime, put them on trial - that is the rule of the law and democracy that they despise so much!!

To have held these men for so long, without trial or even the most basic legal representation has only given our enemies ammunition,and in my opinion, does not sit easily next to the ideas of law and order that we all hold dear.

at last a bit of sense you just can't hide folk away coz you don't like them

the Nazis did that in world war 2

i have trouble sleeping at night,worried about the plight of them hooded and in jump suits.

well it's comments like that they use to turn the heads of the easily led & those who

feel they are victimized to do such things as happened on 7/7 & to lee rigby if them

in Guantanamo have done summet put them on trial for it.you can't just talk about

justice when it suits your own agenda,it has to work both ways. as for frankie boyle

not being an attention seeker ffs have you seen his act it's all about grabbing your

well you keep believing that they do what they do,or join terrorist groups because of comments on the internet.

there savages,who follow a draconian barbaraic religion.

you are well within your rights to trust them,and think they are a misunderstood people.and ill continue to distrust them,and have f**k all to do with them.appeasing them and treating them with kit gloves never done any good.id rather just keep myself right by hating the lot of the c**ts.

• Like 2

well you keep believing that they do what they do,or join terrorist groups because of comments on the internet.

there savages,who follow a draconian barbaraic religion.

you are well within your rights to trust them,and think they are a misunderstood people.and ill continue to distrust them,and have f**k all to do with them.appeasing them and treating them with kit gloves never done any good.id rather just keep myself right by hating the lot of the c**ts.

Yes,Scot - they are savages, but we are not! We respect the rule of law and order, and we can't just overlook it when it suits us. I repeat - if they have committed a crime, put them on trial! I have always believed that whatever 'the accused' may or may not have done, or however terrible, they are entitled to a fair trial. Only that way can we be sure that democracy,decency and justice have prevailed. All things they would like to see gone and forgotten!

Just for the record, many of the recently arrested (thankfully unsuccessful) terrorists have attended training camps and so on, but their initial radicalisation began on internet forums and chat groups, where they were singled out for indoctrination. For radical Jihadists, the internet has become probably their most valuable tool (and weapon).

frankie boyles a prick let him f*ckin starve a man with such a f*ckt up opinion on things should be hung drawn and quarterd ffs we all like a laff but he takes things beyond too far hes a sorry excuse for a man eg the subject in hand and the jokes he told about jordans young disabled son a wee while back,f**k sake disabled kids have enuff to deal with growing up with all the bullying and kids pokin fun at them without that shite hes sick in the head and ought to be caged alongside hes smelly wee pal oer the water

• Like 7

I don't get it. Maybe this bloke should have a fair trial, but just because he hasn't, doesn't mean he is innocent. I doubt that "innocent" people are rounded up for no reason. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but I am saying that not everyone held without trial is innocent.

Frankie Boyle (IMO) is a pompous, unfunny man who is doing this purely for his own benefit, not for anyone else. He is just trying to put himself back in the limelight. I can think of 1000 more worthy causes he could use.

Not much of a hunger strike is it if he gives up after a week? Fanny. :censored: