Frankie Boyle On Hunger Strike

Just read that comedian Frankie Boyle is on a hunger strike in support of a UK resident of Saudi decent Shaker Aamer being held in Gauntanamo Bay . What do ya reckon then shameless self promotion for a comedian that hasn't been on tv for a while or genuine act to help highlight an innocent mans plight ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he should have gone on hunger strike till Lee Rigbys family get justice , or arn,tBritish people trendy enough for him ?

frankie boyles a prick let him f*ckin starve a man with such a f*ckt up opinion on things should be hung drawn and quarterd ffs we all like a laff but he takes things beyond too far hes a sorry excuse

My first reaction to Guantanemo suspects is 'F**k 'em!' - but then my sensible side kicks in. I am no fan of Muslims (as some of you may have noticed) but we often denounce their desire to overthrow

Strange one, as he has never seemed to me the attention seeking type, and I was under the impression he wanted out of the lime light and was sick of comedy etc.

I suppose it will raise a bit of awareness for the cause he is supporting, but he isn't going to achieve anything through it.....apart from getting hungry :D

I dont think he's an attention seeker....i reckon he'd do that even if he wasnt famous. Ive read his book and he has done some weird and wonderfully f****d up stuff in his life. Infact i'd have said he was the opposite and hates all the attention.....rather be hated than loved sort of guy.... :thumbs:

I dont think he's an attention seeker....i reckon he'd do that even if he wasnt famous. Ive read his book and he has done some weird and wonderfully f****d up stuff in his life. Infact i'd have said he was the opposite and hates all the attention.....rather be hated than loved sort of guy.... :thumbs:

hes got to be a bit of a attention seeker for him to be a stand up comic surely , but I get your point .

hes got to be a bit of a attention seeker for him to be a stand up comic surely , but I get your point .

True............but i'd doubt you'll see him on a Celebrity thing anytime soon................ :laugh::laugh:

True............but i'd doubt you'll see him on a Celebrity thing anytime soon................ :laugh::laugh:
mind I'd pay good money to see him in the jungle can you imagine lol