Lakeland Or Patterdale

What do you think would be the hardest dog 9 times out of ten the Lakeland or the patterdale.and in the same breath do you think the patterdale and lakeland are the same dog this day and age.

same dog but alot of people wont admit it

What do you think would be the hardest dog 9 times out of ten the Lakeland or the patterdale.and in the same breath do you think the patterdale and lakeland are the same dog this day and age.

same dog but alot of people wont admit it

I think every thing is dieing out with time and only a few decent lads will keep the originals ,..........

like its been said depends on the dog some strains or breed different than others some go hard from the get go others bay

there not all that different to human boxers some try and knock you out from first bell others tire you out before going in for knock out

if you want to know what your going to get then witness the parents working and you probably going to get something similar.

again my opinion

I often wish we all scrap names/titles altogether, these debates seem so pointless. We all have differing lines of terriers, they cant all fall into 3/4 types, there are hundreds of different strains and lines in reality. So many different coat types and colours, shapes/sizes, and so many differing working styles. Their all working terriers, that hopefully keep their owners happy, and do their job well. Whats the hardest, some lakies are hard, some are out n out bayers, some pat are hard, some pats are proper bayers, same with russells, same with borders, same with fells... but all beddies are mute :laugh::victory:

• Like 1