The Glorious 12Th

CrowHawker

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers will be fantastic and if I can put a grouse in the bag that just a bonus!

Any body heading north of the border next month? I'm going up to Elgin on the 11th with a peregrine,terceil,red naped/saker male my old Gyr/peregrine and my 2 trusty hyenas! both peregrines are imprin

Falconry mate trying to book some desert hawking and a holiday staying at the Atlantis

Me old Gyr/peregrine I think. Picking a female gos up on the way home:)

[/quote

Well done bud, the Weather by all accounts was very good for flying. Another Animal I would love to fly, a female Gyr Peregrine.....but again, 'Shoestring Falconry', finances dictate, even a male with some of the prices they ask for nice sized ones. Some of the best flights I have had and seen, have ended with no kill though.....lol.

well done mate, pleased youse had a good start, Shamo just look for the right breeder find the right man who aint in it for the money and you will get the bird you want at a decent price, Id love a pure gyr one day but hybrids do me fine until the day comes

Hope I find someone soon, fifty next Birthday and a long time in the Royal Marines, several bouts of active Service, Rugby, fighting, 3 lots of Hunt Service digging Terriers in the wet and cold, Lamping over thousands of miles and life!.....lol have put pay to a lot of my Body.

• Like 1