Sign in to follow this  
CrowHawker

The Glorious 12Th

Me old Gyr/peregrine I think. Picking a female gos up on the way home:)

[/quote

Well done bud, the Weather by all accounts was very good for flying. Another Animal I would love to fly, a female Gyr Peregrine.....but again, 'Shoestring Falconry', finances dictate, even a male with some of the prices they ask for nice sized ones. Some of the best flights I have had and seen, have ended with no kill though.....lol.

well done mate, pleased youse had a good start, Shamo just look for the right breeder find the right man who aint in it for the money and you will get the bird you want at a decent price, Id love a pure gyr one day but hybrids do me fine until the day comes

Hope I find someone soon, fifty next Birthday and a long time in the Royal Marines, several bouts of active Service, Rugby, fighting, 3 lots of Hunt Service digging Terriers in the wet and cold, Lamping over thousands of miles and life!.....lol have put pay to a lot of my Body.

• Like 1

Me old Gyr/peregrine I think. Picking a female gos up on the way home:)

Don't suppose your picking that up in fife?

Weathers not great mate dogs are

Ah well mate i know where id rather be, any pics of your dogs? Love the brittany, most people think there ugly but i really like the white and ginger ones if thats what you call them, only in dogs mind