Michael Adebolajo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 front teeth knocked out in prison.....................take that for starters you prick!!!

you on the glue

Whats " our world " then ?..............Dont matter what world you live in or what rules you play by.....decent is decent and a c**ts a c**t..............that all coppers are b*****ds type thing is a

I disagree....

The british judicial system has handed out its punishment and deems this equivalent to the crime he has committed....

He should spend his time in jail without fearing for his own life....

• Like 1

I bet that wasnt done by an inmate either.............the screws are more crooked than the cons in Belmarsh !!

worked on that gaff gnash. The high security wing is scary they have two independent cells sat up on springs in the middle of a big room. Padded on the inside any difficult prisoners are put in you would not want to be in there for long. Scream shout as much as you want run at the walls the whole thing just rocks from side to side , inspection glass on the sides and cameras monitor them evil pice of kit if ever i seen one

I disagree....

The british judicial system has handed out its punishment and deems this equivalent to the crime he has committed....

you on the glue

Lol. Too many melted milk bottle fumes.

I disagree....

He's only on remand, blue. Not been found guilty of anything - even though he has confessed and was filmed doing it! :huh:

I disagree....

He's only on remand, blue. Not been found guilty of anything - even though he has confessed and was filmed doing it! :huh:
. Let him out on bail then so he can get away from the hostile environment !!!!

I disagree....

you on the glue

Lol. Too many melted milk bottle fumes.

very true. if he got the punishment to fit th crime then he would have been butchered in the street too. rigby should have been able to walk through his own streets without losing his life to the fcuking jungle monkeys

• Like 1

We will soon see what the juducial system deems a fit punishment for his crimes....

Your right...anybody should be able to walk their own streets...soldier or cleaner :yes:

• Like 1

I bet that wasnt done by an inmate either.............the screws are more crooked than the cons in Belmarsh !!

worked on that gaff gnash. The high security wing is scary they have two independent cells sat up on springs in the middle of a big room. Padded on the inside any difficult prisoners are put in you would not want to be in there for long. Scream shout as much as you want run at the walls the whole thing just rocks from side to side , inspection glass on the sides and cameras monitor them evil pice of kit if ever i seen one
A More Appropriate Cell For Him Would Be A 4 Sided Crate With 6ft Off Soil On The Top !
  • Like 1

We will soon see what the juducial system deems a fit punishment for his crimes....

Your right...anybody should be able to walk their own streets...soldier or cleaner :yes:

And you are right. High on glue or not.

The punishment will not fit the crime. But I'm sure big Shirley and his bitches will see to things though.

The ball is rolling.

A More Appropriate Cell For Him Would Be A 4 Sided Crate With 6ft Off Soil On The Top !

Come on; Let's put some imagination into this ....! :D

Alive ~ it goes without saying. And, for comfort; A copy of the koran, soaked in pig fat! :laugh:

• Like 2

The Punishment Won't Fit The Crime ... The Justice System Is A Disgrace That Daily Astonishes Us Sentences Handed Out . . A Bloke Was Given Day Release Last Saturday Morning And By T Time Had Murdered An Innocent Man . . Oh Forgot Too Say He Was On Day Release From a Sentence Off Life For Murder . . And Before That He'd Served LIFE For A Previous Murder . . So Technically He Has Served 2 Life Sentences And Will Now Be On His 3rd For This LATEST MURDER . . Thats Your Judicial System Mate !
  • Like 3