Stop The Badger Cull

One of my FB friends has posted a link to this and a few of them are commenting....my next friend culling spree is going to be an easy one! :laugh:

In box me the link on fb to your friends post about this rob

One of my FB friends has posted a link to this and a few of them are commenting....my next friend culling spree is going to be an easy one! :laugh:

labtastic i take it?

• Like 1

where do you lads stand on it? i know theres not much evidence that it will stop TB but i also know what a farmer does on his own land is his business and nobody elses so...i dont really have an opinion on it

I don't see how it can not work...less infected animals = less infections

I pointed out to my mate / neighbour, only last night, how a badger had traversed our land.

" Have ye set a trap for it?! " He says. I'm like, " Err ..... No. Not yet ..... "

Thinking; " Yeah. It's One f**king badger! And my dogs run around on that ground. Lace it with #220's? I think not! " :icon_eek:

Just so happens that this particular sett doesn't impinge on any of his cattle fields anyway. Just wanders the meadows and goes up the back of my place.

Governments own (On the quiet) Badger Cull sorted us out. No mess. No tears. No problem :thumbs:

the very people who's signed this petition highlight the problem for me, none of them are active animal rights activists and none of them know anything about the countryside....we're up against animal rights activists AND the people who know nothing about the subject. Asked about something like this, the neutral will always say protect the fluffy animal.

• Like 1

where do you lads stand on it? i know theres not much evidence that it will stop TB but i also know what a farmer does on his own land is his business and nobody elses so...i dont really have an opinion on it

I have come down in favour of culling over the last few months - just not sure whether shooting is the best way to go about it?

Similar culls in Ireland seem to have shown some reduction in bovine TB, but badger supporters say this is due to animals migrating from cull areas.......pro's and con's on both sides?

http://www.farmersguardian.com/home/hot-topics/bovine-tb/irish-experience-clear-evidence-badger-culling-works-paterson/54294.article