Sign in to follow this  
roosika

Lamping In Durham Anyone?

Want to have a night out or maybe more , in Durham , hartlepool .

thanks

Sounds like a lonely heart "maybe more" :laugh::laugh:

Best of luck pal :thumbs:

• Like 2

Hopefully some one will give you a night out...

Loads of lurcher lads over that way :victory:

Try and get a bit of permission and go your self..

Its sometimes better.. If games thin on the ground say you go with a pal and get 8 rabbits its only 4 each.

You would be better getting the eight for yourself...

I nearly moved to hartlepool and had drove around abit just sussing the land.. I never seen a lot of rabbits seen a few hares..

When I drove over Durham way started seeing a lot more rabbits..

I bought a lamp of a lad from seaham on sea (probly not spelt right) he reconed there was rabbits so i was probly looking in the wrong bits..

Maybe make a few more posts about yourself and dogs etc. If folk realise you are geniun nice guy they might be more keen to offer you a day or night..

yeah there is a some in sommer hill but thats public , and gratham which is on the out skirts . where did you see hares ?

I don't have a dog but shes 6 , German Sheppard x whippet maybe more but i dont know weather she would do any good shes just my girl haah

No point in getting a dog as in 2 year i will be gone and have to leave the dog as im going in the navy .

I'm getting a new air rifle and trying for permission but i just want to go lamping to .

Sign in to follow this