Out With The Hw 97K

hi all after walking my dogs this morning up on the farm a noticed a fair few pigeons about up there for a change so i headed home after the dogs had finished there jog around the fields chasing the od rabbit i set off home and went and got my hw 97k checked my zero as i changed pellet back to h&n field target as this gun loves them it was shooting high so 4 clicks down and all was good i then set off in serch of woodies the 1st shot must have been 10 yards not far at all i can never normaly get that close ?? but anyway i gave it a h&n for its trouble right in the chest over its heart down that went nothing more for 10 mins as i walked i spotted a dove sitting high i was going for a neck shot this time as i dont normaly do these but as i have been target shooting this week and was hitting the targer pretty often i gave it a bash and down that came like a lead balloon the 3rd was in the little wood what is just round the corner from the farm i heard a crow calling its head off so i set off for that and then spotted a young woody on the path what runs trough the wood i took aim and shot right over the top so i loaded the 97k back up and aimed a mill dot below on the back of its neck and it lay there flapping 3 in the bag and as i got to where the crow was calling it had gone witch is a shame but better look next time on those. hears a couple of pics atb kev :thumbs:

3down003_zpsca59c535.jpg

3down004_zpsfce4febc.jpg

• Like 1

Gaffer i thought my 97 was sweeeeet with a vmach kit fitted..

Then i fired various stage one and twoSFS tuned rifles at the meet...

Oh my god is all i can say! There ten million times better than mine!

Not even joking mate.. get it to sfs you will not regeret it!

I couldnt really tell the difference between a stage one and two but i only had a few shots. Definately worth the money and waiting time.

Might send mine off just for stage one.

After a hw100kt aswell ;)

Gaffer i thought my 97 was sweeeeet with a vmach kit fitted..

Then i fired various stage one and twoSFS tuned rifles at the meet...

Oh my god is all i can say! There ten million times better than mine!

Not even joking mate.. get it to sfs you will not regeret it!

I couldnt really tell the difference between a stage one and two but i only had a few shots. Definately worth the money and waiting time.

Might send mine off just for stage one.

After a hw100kt aswell ;)

my bro has stage 1 on his but if there is no difference between them I may as well get that I only wont that doing gon