Deben Lithion Ion Battery Pack

I think they are shit worse thing I wasted 260 pound on I sold it a month after I bought it yeah the weight is ideal everything else I sold it all for 170 and went and boughta lightforce again and a 20 amp sealed lead bat with charger you can't beat light force and the old style bat jmo but I had it all from new bleady white beam looks yellow just bollocks !!! Atb

Guest long-tail

Please let me no if 10ah is good enough for a couple of hours lumping a night or would I need a 14ah? Also the cheapest place to purchase, thanks, running a striker by the way with 50w bulp

i used the 10ah with a lightforce 170 easy got couple hours lamping with it but idealy think i should have gone for the 14ah :thumbs:

Youll get a couple of hours out of the 10 amp easy mate.when the lithiums first come out I tried it out for over 2 hours almost constantly on and it was still going.i use the 14 amp now and you get 5_6 hours out of it.you will be better off with the 14 amp to be on the safe side.il never forget when I had the 10amp and slipped the dogs on a @@@ and thought my wires had gone or something and my mates saying why have you knocked the lamp off.i feckin havent I said.then realised the battery just went.thats why your better of with a 14mate