Best Chippy In Britain?

I've used loads of chippies usually coming back with the dogs, that's right BENNY, I'm gonna f***ing name some quality running ground ya f****r :laugh: cracking one in calendar, bit out of the way from good running by Stirling, near the motorway :D good one in Dalkeith on the way to Gifford :laugh: some nice ones in pebbles, some cracking land there...... ;) ahhh Ayrshire, not enough time the now to list them or kilsyth, winchburgh, bankfoot....... ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the one in brixham harbour, not sure of the name, but its opposite the kiosks that sell the fishing trips. the fish is massive, batter light and you cant get any fresher fish.

There some nice food and nice love monks haven have to try somethings cooken when I am next down

San telmo in Dorchester Dorset.never had bad portion off them.

Fin Mccools in Teingmouth is good, capels in Exmouth too..

There was a Caples in Exeter, not sure if its still running, but I don't remember that one you mentions FOD.. The bear??

I had some from Rick Steins place in Padstow... Nice but no better than others and cost more..

The bits of batter with your grub was always called gribbles down here... Mum always asked for gribbles lol..

3 bears I'm sure it was called,probably going back 20 year ,thinking bout it,pmsl

Oh and all the chip shops in Monmouth are shite,I wouldn't bother ,king kebabs on main drags alright though,their pizzas are top notch.

I've used loads of chippies usually coming back with the dogs, that's right BENNY, I'm gonna f*****g name some quality running ground ya f****r :laugh: cracking one in calendar, bit out of the way from good running by Stirling, near the motorway :D good one in Dalkeith on the way to Gifford :laugh: some nice ones in pebbles, some cracking land there...... ;) ahhh Ayrshire, not enough time the now to list them or kilsyth, winchburgh, bankfoot....... ;)

baw haw haw .ive moved on . Since i became you .pmsl

One in Anstruther fife's supposed to have won the award for the best in Britain Seven and a half quid a go , more to sit in and get a slice of bread and a cuppa :laugh:

the bay stonehaven Aberdeenshire won it...

Indeed it did stig, lived up there a few years ago, foods spot on, but I don't suggest you sit outside the shop to eat them if the winds out the east, unless you want a cracked window from the sea throwing stones over the wall:-(

I've used loads of chippies usually coming back with the dogs, that's right BENNY, I'm gonna f*****g name some quality running ground ya f****r :laugh: cracking one in calendar, bit out of the way from good running by Stirling, near the motorway :D good one in Dalkeith on the way to Gifford :laugh: some nice ones in pebbles, some cracking land there...... ;) ahhh Ayrshire, not enough time the now to list them or kilsyth, winchburgh, bankfoot....... ;)

baw haw haw .ive moved on . Since i became you .pmsl

:laugh: anybody wanting directions just pm me :laugh:

Peppo's fish and chips in Arbroath at the sea front very famous been in the town for 60 years or more won awards in its time 2 brothers run it now there father before them )