Best Chippy In Britain?

I don't normally start two topics a day lol but whats the best chippy in Britain? I love fish & chips and need to eat the best. For me its Park Road Tenby and Something's Cooking in Letterston. None of that foreign muck.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the one in brixham harbour, not sure of the name, but its opposite the kiosks that sell the fishing trips. the fish is massive, batter light and you cant get any fresher fish.

There some nice food and nice love monks haven have to try somethings cooken when I am next down

San telmo in Dorchester Dorset.never had bad portion off them.

Park road is better than Fecci's in Tenby these days, but years ago Fecci's was up there with the best in the country in some award things they done at the time.. Never been to Something's Cooking, keep meaning to but people keep telling me it's nice but costs a bloody fortune! :laugh: There's a chippy in Milford just down the road, not the best or anything but they give you enough chips to sink a battleship and it's cheapish as well! :D

Hard to say as i've not eaten in them all yet, however for a decent sponsorship deal, mebbe from Jacamo, I'd be willin to drag me fat arse around em all and forward you the results, heartattacks allowing of course.

Is that Mortons in Milford? I loved those but they weren't there last time I was down. Somethings Cooking is great :thumbs: I'll tell you another one, Barrie's Plaice in Burry Port. Burgers to die for.

One in Anstruther fife's supposed to have won the award for the best in Britain Seven and a half quid a go , more to sit in and get a slice of bread and a cuppa :laugh:

One in Anstruther fife's supposed to have won the award for the best in Britain Seven and a half quid a go , more to sit in and get a slice of bread and a cuppa :laugh:

the bay stonehaven Aberdeenshire won it...

• Like 1

Think that one is just for the tourists, its won a good few awards and its got all the media stuff from when Prince Charles was there, oh and Tom Hanks. It's a brilliant chippie and always good but if I go along then there's no f***ing way I'm waiting in a 45/50 minute cue for a bit fish. I just go along to the other end, the wee chippie... Every bit as good as the one that's got the top name...:-)

Is that Mortons in Milford? I loved those but they weren't there last time I was down. Somethings Cooking is great :thumbs: I'll tell you another one, Barrie's Plaice in Burry Port. Burgers to die for.

No mate, I think it's just called Marble hall fish and chip shop after the road it's on.. :hmm: Like I say, just your usual standard chippy but their portion sizes are legendary! :laugh: