EDRD Stall at the Midland

For any of you hoping to get any back copies of the magazine or any of Mr. Harcombe's books, or anyone wanting to drop by for chat, you're going to be disappointed this year as there's going to be no EDRD stall.

The organisers along with the CMW who run the show area, have only offered Mr. Harcombe 10 feet of space this year, for reasons best known to themselves. This as I am sure you can appreciate isn't practical so there's no stand this year.

Lets hope they pull their fingers out next year and offer EDRD a proper space like last years one.

Has any reason been given Stabs? If I were Dave, I'd run a kind of stall from the boot of his car, though he won't, I know. This is a very popular stall and meeting place. Could Dave have ruffled a few feathers with his truthful, forthright views or is it that the idea of having a true working and STILL working magazine on show, has caused offence? I'd have thought that limited space is a poor excuse. :realmad: f**k the CAs stand off and replace it with Dave's I say. :clapper: I'll certainly be letting the organisers know my feelings on the matter. So is the meeting place for Terrier enthusiasts to be at Sean Frains book signing tent? :ph34r:

Guest CharlieC

f*****g rediculous - the CMW is trying to squeeze out anyone with an ounce of real passion for dog work, they have been on a mission to make hunting a "fluffy" historical subject for years, I sometimes used to wonder if it was actually run by antis :realmad: :realmad:

If you havent allready, boycott CMW, its not fit to wipe a true countrysportsmans arse with anyway :11: :11:

Spot on Charlie. They (The CUNTrymaids WEAKly), have been trying to push a new maggy about the countryside etc, no hunting or anything connected with the subject, changing tack from what hunting matter they did have in their shite rag. I've never seen this new effort for sale YET. It's feckin' nosedived. Anyone got an address to mail the the new organisers? Plummer must have had something to do with this! :realmad: