Windows 7 Or Aids .....?

WXM; I'm ripping this filth out and buying an XP disc, just as soon as I can afford it.

Years of relatively easy life on XP. Machine was just too old and slow. I had this one built from scratch and the guy put 7 on it. What a f**king nightmare! From day one, it conflicted with my external hard drive. Inside a month, it f**king destroyed it! :icon_eek:

So, that's it. A decade of my life, thousands of pounds worth of material. All my memories. Gone. Micky saw to it.

What pt's started doing now; Ye know that " Bo Bomp! " sound it makes, when a programme's kicking, or what ever? Does that all day. I've had to switch off the sound to get rid of it. Now I can't watch a f**king film! I can't wait to be shot of the shit.

Oh, and the guys saying Mac? If only! :icon_eek:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a hard one , you can have a lot of fun getting aids , but I would imagine its a bit of a b*****d once you,v got it , and the fact that you can,t get rid of it must rankle a bit . windows 7 isn't m

pc's are pish, get rid and buy a macbook, no stress.

Or get a fecking life and go outside???

Its a hard one , you can have a lot of fun getting aids , but I would imagine its a bit of a b*****d once you,v got it , and the fact that you can,t get rid of it must rankle a bit . windows 7 isn't much fun but on the plus side having it is less likely to turn you into a social pariah , you can get rid of it and statistically it causes fewer long lingering painful deaths , so after much consideration I would opt for windows 7.

Lol at stan,, love that dry sence of humer,,

I still run on XP, and I'm a social pariah - but that's mostly because I'm a horrible ba5tard ! Stan knows a thing or two about lingering painful deaths, so this could be good advice!!

• Like 1

fook going outside,Its hotter than the gates of Hell out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,far better with the fan and a cold one inside :laugh:

That had been my plan. Pat's just this second rung. I'm on hay tossing duty! :cray:

I'll get eaten alive by clags as my blood boils inside me!

I know jack shit about computers ( and not a lot about aids for that matter)... But I do know I fcking hate windows 8, just got a new laptop for work and it drives me fcking mental... But I don't like computers in general, just not my thing more a means to an end really...

Oh and I'm outside on the phone, fcking boiling....

Take your computer to a IT Geek ...

I f****d one had loads of important uni work on it and they recovered all the files for me..

I spilt a pint on a laptop :icon_redface:

dead easy 4 quid on ebay for a case that you place your hard drive in. you then just connect it via usb to another computer and copy over anything you need :thumbs:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230868264387?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Christ. I'm back and I'm smothered with blood! F**king clags ate me! I have a one inch hole in the left arm pit of this t shirt and one of the bastards even managed to pop through that and get me! Tomorrow I'll be in a world of itchyness. Thank f**k for Eurax cream!

Hands are raw too. Dear god; If you exist? Please inspire me to sort out a pair of leather work gloves for next hay harvest. I've now worked out that there's only one hundred and forty two ways to grip a hay rake. That's no good. Because, with approximately seven hundred and sixty three draws per acre, ones hands still get rubbed to shreds.

Paulus; I don't see that case working with my one. Mine is an small, black cased external drive. I'll show the guy who built me the machine though. He's said he'll have a look at my EHDD. I try not to think about it. If he can't recover my stuff, I'll have lost ..... well .....

Graham; I've always wanted to use Linux. I'm just a gutless coward :( Never had the nerve to do it. Abject fear of the unknown. I also have the notion that you are better off knowing a shade more than just how to turn a machine on? Scary!

No. I'll eventually buy a cosher copy of XP and go back to using that on here. Lovely machine. F**king awful OS. Paedo Bear likes it. I don't.

Guest thebigdog

Christ. I'm back and I'm smothered with blood! F**king clags ate me! I have a one inch hole in the left arm pit of this t shirt and one of the bastards even managed to pop through that and get me! Tomorrow I'll be in a world of itchyness. Thank f**k for Eurax cream!

Hands are raw too. Dear god; If you exist? Please inspire me to sort out a pair of leather work gloves for next hay harvest. I've now worked out that there's only one hundred and forty two ways to grip a hay rake. That's no good. Because, with approximately seven hundred and sixty three draws per acre, ones hands still get rubbed to shreds.

Paulus; I don't see that case working with my one. Mine is an small, black cased external drive. I'll show the guy who built me the machine though. He's said he'll have a look at my EHDD. I try not to think about it. If he can't recover my stuff, I'll have lost ..... well .....

Graham; I've always wanted to use Linux. I'm just a gutless coward :( Never had the nerve to do it. Abject fear of the unknown. I also have the notion that you are better off knowing a shade more than just how to turn a machine on? Scary!

No. I'll eventually buy a cosher copy of XP and go back to using that on here. Lovely machine. F**king awful OS. Paedo Bear likes it. I don't.

what are clags?

I'm lost with bloody computers , I know jack shite about them apart from 1 thing .....if you take the pox eyed thing out side and give it the good news with the 308 or the 12 g 3in mag sg it makes you feel fecking great ...!!! not good apparently if you require information stored in said equipment ...but so far i'm 2 up & as I had nothing of value in either ( because I didn't know how to store stuff).it made not a jot of difference . My other half wasn't to pleased though ..

I have a dell computer with windows 8 on it and it seems to work just fine. Dell make some very good computers i find, had dell before the one i have now that lasted for years, so got another and its working grand. :thumbs:

Nope linux mint is piss easy to use, no f***ing about with code! unless you want to,

you can download it and burn it to dvd and run it from that, and test it, then if you like install