If g.s.p got his hands on the belt before silva then he cant turn down a fight with silva, not that g s p could do anything with silva. And as for henderson he couldnt do anything with half the 175 division all henderson has is power and hes a decent wrestler but he never uses his wrestling or grapling he just thinks he can knock every 1 out which he cant hes well past it now hes blowing out his arse after 1 round

But GSP and Silva fight in different weight divisions, so he isn't contractually obliged to fight him. I didn't mention the 175lb weight division for Henderson, he couldn't cut that much weight, he has fought at 205 and 185 and a decent wrestler? He represented the U.S.A in the Olympics. The fact is in 39 MMA fights nobody has been able to KO Hendo, he probably has the best chin in the sport and very heavy hands........

I hear what you're saying, he's in his 40's now but still has the heart and desire to fight, I still think he's more than a match for most in the 185lb division. He is also quite small for a 205lb'er and imo suits 185lb more.............

• 2 weeks later...

If g.s.p got his hands on the belt before silva then he cant turn down a fight with silva, not that g s p could do anything with silva. And as for henderson he couldnt do anything with half the 175 division all henderson has is power and hes a decent wrestler but he never uses his wrestling or grapling he just thinks he can knock every 1 out which he cant hes well past it now hes blowing out his arse after 1 round

But GSP and Silva fight in different weight divisions, so he isn't contractually obliged to fight him. I didn't mention the 175lb weight division for Henderson, he couldn't cut that much weight, he has fought at 205 and 185 and a decent wrestler? He represented the U.S.A in the Olympics. The fact is in 39 MMA fights nobody has been able to KO Hendo, he probably has the best chin in the sport and very heavy hands........

i think fraudley harrison represented britain in the olyimpics also so what does that prove hes still usless haha hendo doesn't use his wrestling though he prefers to just slug it out, if he can cut 20lb to 185lb then what's stopping him cutting another 10lb? He's over the hill it showed in the machida. Good job he got a injury before the bones fight or else he would of been ko'd or put to sleep.