Another Great Morning With Diana

Evening all :)

today was fantastic for a walk about with the gun :)

The rabbits were out enjoying the sun, well untill me and my good old diana came along.

Managed 7 rabbits and two crows all the rabbits were headshots but both crows were heart/lung shots.

Really love the springers but looking forward to getting my hands on my rapid very very soon :) :)

null_zpsab9891a8.jpg

• Like 4

nice one Stuart good shooting as always .... im not sure how much the rapid will improve your bag over the Diana but its nice to have a change now and again aint it ?. I hope you get on as well with yours as I have mine... there one of the few pcp's that just feel like a proper gun..... imo .

atb

kanny

• Like 1

Nice shooting bud! Looks to me like your doing just fine with the Diana, ether that or you have great permissions. I had hold of a mk1 rapid today for £480, I was very tempted but funds won't allow til next week so il see

Atb

• Like 1

Nice shooting bud! Looks to me like your doing just fine with the Diana, ether that or you have great permissions. I had hold of a mk1 rapid today for £480, I was very tempted but funds won't allow til next week so il see

Atb

that's cheep lewis and a good investment the price of second hand rapids is climbing now there not made in the uk anymore :thumbs: