Price can still do stuff in boxing and be the same as audley lol.but please dont rank him like furey would beat thomson and to shut ye critics up he should fight thompson after he dismantles haye.

After fury dismantles haye?

Lol.

It's suicide fury getting in with haye.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Without wishing to sound rude to anyone commenting on this thread id say Satan80 is probably the only person with any actual experience of what its like on the dangerous side of the ropes !......The p

don't think his chin is in question, he shipped about 20 flush shots before the stoppage and didn't go down.   Lots of people saying he was unfit and not properly conditioned, madness, do they hones

Been in and around. Boxing far to long to make snap judgement price should now. Go away for a long holiday with his family with no talk of boxing etc put on a bit of wieght enjoy life , Body fi

Been in and around. Boxing far to long to make snap judgement price should now. Go away for a long holiday with his family with no talk of boxing etc put on a bit of wieght enjoy life , Body fit but mental tied.

nowt to do with fury, its a fact, price as gone 7 rounds in 2 fights and lost them both, on home ground aswell, its alongway back ;)

Been in and around. Boxing far to long to make snap judgement price should now. Go away for a long holiday with his family with no talk of boxing etc put on a bit of wieght enjoy life , Body fit but mental tied.

nowt to do with fury, its a fact, price as gone 7 rounds in 2 fights and lost them both, on home ground aswell, its alongway back ;)

. Why mention him then AS YOU have why did he duck a fight with price

i think if fury was to duck anybody it would be haye, price as gone to the bottom of the pile now, dont think he will get back up imo :thumbs:

i think if fury was to duck anybody it would be haye, price as gone to the bottom of the pile now, dont think he will get back up imo :thumbs:
. Read again why did is past tence he ducked price last year. He was offerd it and ducked it

just watched the price fight and i thought he seemed to have no energy left from the 4th round,and it wasnt like he,d had a hard fight

body fiit. Mentally tired adrenelin rush

he was doing well up to the 4th and you can hear his corner telling him to move his feet abit more and from their on he just had nowt left in the tank

It looked to me that the occasion got to him massively, it's scary how much nervous energy/adrenaline can effect you physically and completely drain your energy in that ring, i think it's hard to understand if you haven't been in there and felt the raw fear that you do, combine that with an arena full of thousands of people supporting you, against a guy that has knocked you out just a few months ago - and you end up losing it completely like Price did last night.

Without wishing to sound rude to anyone commenting on this thread id say Satan80 is probably the only person with any actual experience of what its like on the dangerous side of the ropes !......The paragraph above in my opinion is word for word perfect....

Ive said a few times before about these big build ups for up and coming fighters....they are WRONG plain and simple.....it doesnt matter how well conditioned the body is if the mind is lagging behind.....human or animal it doesnt matter ....conditioning the mind is equally important as conditioning the body anyone can put the miles in physically that doesnt take any great ability if thats all it took anyone could be a prizefighter......but they cant.

David Price should not be having silly trumpets being played and brass bands........national anthems........You,ll never walk alone.......all the red ring local Liverpool lad nonsense.....Lennox Lewis :blink: .............its ALL uneccesary pressure that saps your energy come fight time......he looked a million dollars physically but pent up nervous energy had him blowing out of his arse within 3 rounds.....and when you start blowing like that the first thing you lose is your shape and technique........ thats exactly what happened last night he lost his footwork,lost his technique and fell to pieces..........i wouldnt say he quit but he came close to it i dont like to see fighters curled up like that turning their back either grab hold or fight fire with fire dont just curl up and wait for the ref to get you out of it.

Without doubt Price is way behind Fury now,personally ive never felt either of them are top level fighters,only that the division is at its all time weakest are these lads contending for world honours any other generation and they,d been British title level in my opinion...........and for that reason Price can regroup and come again......but harsh as it is to say i dont think he,s a natural fighting man in his heart......where maybe Fury is......and its that heart that can and often does make the difference when your backs against the wall.

• Like 7

It looked to me that the occasion got to him massively, it's scary how much nervous energy/adrenaline can effect you physically and completely drain your energy in that ring, i think it's hard to understand if you haven't been in there and felt the raw fear that you do, combine that with an arena full of thousands of people supporting you, against a guy that has knocked you out just a few months ago - and you end up losing it completely like Price did last night.

Without wishing to sound rude to anyone commenting on this thread id say Satan80 is probably the only person with any actual experience of what its like on the dangerous side of the ropes !...... Without being rude gnasher does that include your good self !!!!!

Without wishing to sound rude to anyone commenting on this thread id say Satan80 is probably the only person with any actual experience of what its like on the dangerous side of the ropes !...... Without being rude gnasher does that include your good self !!!!!

Ol for crying out loud your not gonna get all offended because i said the fella knows what he,s talking about without giving you a mention :laugh: ......

Does it include me :blink: no ive never been anywhere near a boxing ring far too rough for me.