whats the best way to tame a stag so it can be handled.and should a stags handling be done when it is pend away from its hen as i find that when my hen becomes skittish my stag also becomes skittish. I've been holding him when it starts going dusk but only for a couple of minuets and through the day he feeds out my hand and will let me pic him up until the hen(pullet) starts getting skittish.havnt tried handling him to much tho has he is molting,advice apreciated thanks in advance bx1

Depends on the breed of the stag.

I've had stags that have been handled everyday and been very friendly, then at one point they've changed and you've got a fight on your hands trying to pick them up , is always fun tho :laugh:

better get my self on ebay then and get some welding gloves a riot helmet and a cricket bat lol

Put them on a tether , walk up the cord as you go to pick them up making it as short as possible slowly pick the bird up and hold him for a short while , then place him back down . If you repeat this two or three times a day for a few days the bird will calm down and be easier to handle .