I'm interested in a archer NV add on and I'm also open on the price within reason,I'm wanting to put it on my .223 because I feel my ns 200 whilst its good I want more.Please contact me with why

The Archer is a brilliant piece of kit. You can use it as a spotter then just slip it on the scope and you're good to go. Use it with the 'Nightmaster 800 I/R', instead of the Firefly I/R laser that starlight sell, and the picture is a lot more clearer. It feels more natural to be looking down the Archer/scope combo than over the scope. Batteries last around 60 hours in the Archer, the Nightmaster batteries are rechargeable and seem to last about 2 to 3 hours. Starlight have a good name, and it's British.

I'am of the same opinion as firblade i did try one of the very first rear add on's from soviat bazar many years ago and didn't get on with it at all there was no chance of sholdring the gun it had to be held almost at arms length to be able to look through it which was no good to me .

How do you find looking down the scope when its added around 4 inches to the back of the scope? Looks awkward.

Anyone used the longbow set up? Very pricey at 4 grand.

No problem at all. If you have a look in my Gallery you'll see the butt extension I've made.

How do you find looking down the scope when its added around 4 inches to the back of the scope? Looks awkward.

No problem at all. If you have a look in my Gallery you'll see the butt extension I've made.

Excuse my ignorance but where is your gallery? I'm on phone so hard to navigate!

What's the range like for spotting & usable the shooting range? With IR of course.

• Like 1

Excuse my ignorance but where is your gallery? I'm on phone so hard to navigate!

What's the range like for spotting & usable the shooting range? With IR of course.

No probs. Click on my Avatar, it'll take you to my profile and it's on the left hand side, just click on the 'Gallery' bit :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have used a Longbow for around 5or 6 yrs now and iv'e put a MX10130D/UV tube in it i shoot foxes out to 400yds with the 22.250.atb Ed