Day Out?

Hello folks, just asking on the off chance of a day out bushing in Yorkshire or surrounding areas?. It's something that I find interesting but not something I've really done, my lurcher bitch will bush and will go pretty much anywhere but I want her to stay on my side of the bush and work that way instead of flushing stuff out to me!

Like I say just fancy a day out

Cheers Dean

I did have two russels that I bushed with, but lost one to that seasonal K9 disorder So I'm left with my ten year old little bitch who has unfortunately just recently injured her back leg. Well anyway if you don't have any better offers and she gets better and you want to try for a few bolters for your lurcher then come next season I could come over with her ( I don't have any where I can take you and there's very little action where I mooch).

Sorry to hear about your dog mate, the main reason I'm looking for a day out is because I want to see it from a different view from mine just crashing through bushes and knocking stuff out while she's still in. This only happens when I'm out walking locally as my permissions are only small and they're only hedgerows really, if I had the sort of land where bushing could be done I'd probably get a little busher but as I say mine is mostly ferreting. I can't justify getting a busher just for the odd rummage in the woods, it wouldn't be fair on the dog not to have enough work.

Edited by deanflute

Come September all being well if she's up to a mornings bushing and you want a rummage around your end for her to bush to your lurcher then I' have no problem coming over, but I can understand you probably want to get out with a team of bushing dogs.