Giro

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I am not a donator, however really felt I should share this with a few god lads   This is a cracking opportunity to get something special.. I doubt many will have seen such a stunning litt

Giro..... I take this site very seriously and I don't think you should be pulling me into your childish threads...... Grow up!!!!   As for the litter it looks a fine one.......atb with it.. Lol

This post needs moved to the lurcher section this is the bushing section for serious hunters there wont be any rubbish in here.

Posted Images

who the fecks graham :hmm:

He is a good mate of dave :thumbs:

dave who`s a mate of bobs ?

Probably, but im sure phil knows

phil brendas husband ..

Thats right, swinging busty brenda. So do you now know who graham is :hmm:

who the fecks graham :hmm:

He is a good mate of dave :thumbs:

dave who`s a mate of bobs ?

Probably, but im sure phil knows

phil brendas husband ..

Thats right, swinging busty brenda. So do you now know who graham is :hmm:

no...... :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.