they have gone again and changed everything, carnt get my pics off on to another page( site). Before, 1st press uploard,2nd it would browse my pics, 3rd click on pic,4th, just add url to pic, then send pic on to other site.Now carnt add url to pic i want. ? any help or info thanks, iam thinking of using differnt site for pics, that eaiser than this crap, its the 3rd time they have changed it all .!!

Tell me about it :laugh: I just clicked the pic I wanted to use, which brought it up, then left click and it it copies URL so you can paste it some were else :thumbs: Forgot to say, use bottom option of the four :thumbs:

down load picasa and just export from your own pc :thumbs:

If you did that though, would you not loose what you already have on photo bucket, because if not I would do it as, photo bucket is unreliable at best

down load picasa and just export from your own pc :thumbs:

If you did that though, would you not loose what you already have on photo bucket, because if not I would do it as, photo bucket is unreliable at best

No because photobucket is a totally different host then picasa is - the two can be used at the same time.

It's always been shite! Takes forever and Picasso is worse, it takes your pics and puts them all over the place :censored:

I'm not the best person on computers though :icon_redface:

Cheers, D.

just set it up :laugh: it stores pictures in a picture folder, you can then break that down into files, when you import from your camera all the images uploaded are saved in a date file. once you have viewed, altered, deleted whatever you can then either change the file name and save all together or move individual pictures into your files. when you want to put a picture on here, use the export option this puts a copy of your chosen picture into an export file so it can be used on here, when you have finished just delete the export file, if you copy a picture off the net it is stored in a download file until you move it into a file of your choice.

It's always been shite! Takes forever and Picasso is worse, it takes your pics and puts them all over the place :censored:

Cheers, D.

just set it up :laugh: it stores pictures in a picture folder, you can then break that down into files, when you import from your camera all the images uploaded are saved in a date file. once you have viewed, altered, deleted whatever you can then either change the file name and save all together or move individual pictures into your files. when you want to put a picture on here, use the export option this puts a copy of your chosen picture into an export file so it can be used on here, when you have finished just delete the export file, if you copy a picture off the net it is stored in a download file until you move it into a file of your choice.
you might as well had written that in Arabic , didn't understand a fecking word :laugh: :laugh: it just sounded like you were going round in circles :thumbs::laugh:
  • Like 2

Cheers, D.

Thanks for that paulus, we cant use photobucket and you want us to download another site that we wont be able to use, there's nothing like kicking a man when he's down. :laugh:

Cheers, D.

Clear as mud :icon_eek:

Cheers, D.