Ramadan A Ding Dong

CHANNEL 4 yesterday said it will screen a Muslim call to prayer every day during Ramadan because it is more relevant than the Diamond Jubilee.

Boss Ralph Lee claimed the fact that 2.8 million UK Muslims will celebrate the holy month from next week put last years Royal celebrations in the shade.

He added: Nearly five per cent of the country will actively engage in Ramadan.

Can we say the same of other national events that received blanket coverage on TV such as the Queens coronation anniversary?"

Channel 4 plans to screen Muslim call to prayer every day during Ramadam as its more relevant than Diamond Jubilee | The Sun |News http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4992722/Channel-4-plans-to-screen-Muslim-call-to-prayer-every-day-during-Ramadam-as-its-more-relevant-than-Diamond-Jubilee.html

F*ckin madness!

I'd rather see them being marched on to sinking ships, with a one way ticket on a daily basis!

Now that would pull the viewers in....marched onto ships to a fanfare, get a couple of miles out and there's a fireworks display from the ship and they're thinking oh this is a nice day out.....little do they know the hull is lined with explosive....to be honest they're so dirty and horrible i doubt even the fish would eat their corpses :laugh:

• Like 1

Wait to see if it actually happens, probably just sensationalist bullshit from the sun.

Programme is called "A very British Ramadan".

Don't even f***ing start me on this one!!

Hopefully, they'll fail to see the point at which Ramadan becomes a hunger strike!! :yes:

Wait to see if it actually happens, probably just sensationalist bullshit from the sun.

Programme is called "A very British Ramadan".

Don't even f***ing start me on this one!!

Hopefully, they'll fail to see the point at which Ramadan becomes a hunger strike!! :yes:

same here

The sun isnt exactly known for the truth is it.

I think that they are short of stuff to put on, so they put stuff like this on to piss people off and drum up hype/viewers.

It cant cost much to follow folk round for abit and edit it to suit their adgender.

Same as the skint program and the paki guy from Rochdale.

Its the people who take offence on behalf of someone else and the PC human rights bollocks that pisses me off. Common sense and basic right and wrong is dying because of all this shite.

• Like 1