Moo Pups

Do you mean that mother son mating,,, I think it was,,,, yep be nice to hear how they went on,,,I told vin to get one,,but he ignored me,,,lol,, I bet there 18 months old or so now

was that the brother sister mating, they looked a good type

yea that was the one,how did they turn out,i know moo put an advert up looking for a bitch but wilf and a few others said they wouldnt get a bitch that could live with the dog so he used the sister.

Guest thebigdog

usually when theres a lot of hype, the pups are a lot of tripe :whistling:

or the lads that have them, dont feel them need to talk shite on the internet to big themselves up :thumbs:

• Like 8

or the lads that have them, dont feel them need to talk shite on the internet to big themselves up :thumbs:

so why the hype in 1st place?? i dont know the guy or the dogs, but it sounds suspect that there was a bit of hype when litter to young to do anything, but then becoming modest when they cam do a job, or can they??

Guest thebigdog

so why the hype in 1st place?? i dont know the guy or the dogs, but it sounds suspect that there was a bit of hype when litter to young to do anything, but then becoming modest when they cam do a job, or can they??

there was no hype, a thread was put up showing pictures of the pups, unless i missed something that was all there was to it.

I don't remember any hype...

• Like 2